wet n wild MegaGlo Hello Halo Liquid Highlighter

wet n wild MegaGlo Hello Halo Liquid Highlighter

4.4

Have the shade 33a halographic. At first i DISPISED this product. Didnt matter what foundation, liquid (i use matte finish) or powder It smeared, smudged, and looked textured/dingey. I used both beauty blender and different kinds of brushes with no luck. Had just about given up when i used my FINGERS to pat and press a tiny bit at a time into my skin and it worked! Helped melt it into my skin. If you appy too much, it’s too wet which moves your base. I would mostly only use it to prime for powder highlighters to make them extra shiny! Similar in color to Laura Gellar baked gelato in diamond dust, it gives a pinky/lilac reflect. So topping it with something more champagne tones it down quite a bit. Mixed feelings, not great but you can make it work if you have time to spare.

on 4/22/2018 11:14:00 PM

The pigment on the product is good. And it can be worn under or over foundation. It applies well either way. You can’t go wrong here, since the price roughly $6 CAD. I also love the packaging. Although it’s quite simple packaging on the outside, it has a build in sponge applicator on the lid which makes it easy for detailed application. I bought the shade halo, goodbye and I’m definitely going to buy more of this range!

on 4/22/2018 9:37:00 PM

Beyond WOW.... I don't think I can justify ever buying another LIQUID highlighter from Becca,
Cover FX, or MJ... These WnW halo highlighters are beyond amazing. Walgreens had these on sale for $2.99, and I bought 2(a pinkish tone and a goldish tone), these are ridiculously good. They are so smooth, glide right over my combo skin, and honestly are so amazing.. Definitely recommend.... ❣💄💋

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

The first time I tried this was when I just bought it and ripped off the packaging immediately in my car. Right off the bat, I was scared because I didn’t want a stripe on my face like the CoverFX customer enhancer drops left. It definitely did not do that and blended out quite nice. However, I was a dummy and was put off because it moved my makeup underneath so I decided I was “done” with it. Well I just pulled it out again and decided to properly use it this time and it blends sooooo nice right after foundation. A natural glow that packs a punch. Sometimes I don’t want a super intense highlight but I can see some serious glow if you layer a powder highlight on top of it. I do like the product but it’s a bit high maintenanced for me to use often. For the price you can’t beat it

This is one of the best liquid highlighters that I've used. A little goes a long way as the pigment is pretty intense and it blend fairly well. I got the one called hello Halo as my skin is fair. I can use a little tiny bit for a daytime look and build it up in the evening for a more intense highlight. I would definitely buy this again when I run out.

on 2/20/2018 6:00:00 PM

Sometimes I go on drugstore makeup binges and buy things that look interesting. I bought two of these (Halo, Goodbye and Halographic) and oh my God! I love them. If I'm feeling extra glowy I start with these and then layer a little bit of the MegaGlo highlighting powder

on 2/15/2018 4:17:00 PM

I purchased the colors Halographic and Halo, Goodbye since they were the lightest and my skin is on the fair side. I really liked these! Normally I'm a MAC Strobe Cream fan but using it as regularly as I do it can get rather expensive so I wanted to try a couple of different liquid highlighters and I'm really glad I picked these two up.

I REALLY liked Halo, Goodbye...I think it's a beautifully done pearly pink shade, VERY close to the Makeup Revolution's Starlight liquid highlighter shade especially when blended out AND with no obvious glitter which is a plus for me!

Halographic is my least favorite of the two, not because of the color, the color is gorgeous. It's a beautiful opalescent pearly white with pink and purple sheen to it and it looks wonderful when mixed with my foundation and not as glittery as some other halo liquid highlighters. My main issue is the consistency. This one is a bit harder to blend out then the Halo, Goodbye and seems more gel like and not so much like a lotion. I have no problems when using it with my foundation or on the browbone for highlight there, but as a cheekbone highlighter I have a more difficult time controlling it and keeping it where I want it, it seems to want to go all over the place!

Overall these are really pretty, all-purpose highlighters and you can't beat the price-point. Packaging is fine, they come with a generously sized doe-foot applicator and I can definitely see myself repurchasing Halo, Goodbye. I'm slo planning on going back to pick up another couple shades. LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have the shade called Goddess Glow. It looks beautiful on the skin and blends well. It doesn't get spotchy and can layered over my liquid foundation. I will definitely try other shades.