Dior Crayon Eyeliner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Dior Crayon Eyeliner

3.9

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this eyeliner a lot. It is creamy and soft and smooth, so it glides easily. You can build up the color nicely. There's a good range of shades too. The smudger on the end is great and it comes with a pencil sharpener!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Excellent but i like the silvfer one better. It stays on for many hours.

on 5/8/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite all time liner. I have this in bronze and use it almost eyery day. It has a subtle shimmer and really lights up my blue eyes. The color is really difficult to describe as I can line my eyes and it will look bronzy but when I line the inside lid and it shows as a hilight. It is extremely long wearing but also soft and doesn't pull on the lid when lining. Great for a neutral eye as well as a dramatic eye. Just a great all around color and pencil.

on 1/17/2009 2:11:00 PM

I bought this in black way back in 1995. Yes, that's correct. And I'm still using it. It's travelled the world with me. When it's down to a mere stub, and I shall have to discard it, I will buy another. To me it's predictable in all weather: goes on easily, comes off easily -- which is a big plus for me. I don't even mind reapplying it later in the day if I want. I prefer mu that comes off without lots of special treatment.

I really like the eyeliner. It is very smooth and lasts a really long time. I also like that it comes with a sharpener too. I will repurchase again.

This eyeliner goes on so smoothly and beautifully, but it doesn't last. I'm not sure if I was blind in the beginning because I've only just started noticing it always smudges and I have to reapply constantly.
My skin isn't oily, (medium, but closer to dry) and it smudges even when I don't wear eye creams.
It is such a beautiful eyeliner but I there is no way I can continue to use it, within half an hour I find myself needing to reapply!
*edit*
I've moved onto MAC - Powerpoint in engraved, lasts WAY longer, doesn't smudge and seems to be a lot more pigmented, just as easy to apply.

I gave my mother a Dior eyeliner in black as a present. She told me that it lasted a whole year, even though she used it daily. The colour stayed true all day long. She lined her eyes with it very easily, as the pencil is creamy. Then I got one for myself and had to agree with her. I can easily draw a fine line around my eyes and after the liner dries a bit on my eyes, it doesn't smudge until I remove it with lotion. It never gave me racoon eyes and it never creased, though I have very oily lids.

on 4/27/2005 10:06:00 PM

I have the Crayon eyeliner in grey and I am very happy with it. It is a dry, fairly hard pencil that goes on well. In particular, even though it is dry, it does not drag on the skin. It lasts well and stays put on me. I like the fact it comes with a smudger and a sharpener. The only drawback I find is that it is not so great on the inner rim of the eye. On the lash line and the outer rim, the colour is a dark charcoal, almost black. However, on the inner rim, it is a definite grey and therefore loses some of its appeal. The result may be due to the colour rather than the product. I will repurchase but probably would not buy the grey one.

on 4/13/2004 2:09:00 PM

Sorry Dior, this product is no good. It is too soft wich makes it to smudge all the way. I would not get a full size one.