Dior Crayon Eyeliner

Dior Crayon Eyeliner

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I adore this product! I use 594 Intense Brown/Brun Intense. I have used it forever and I will keep using it forever. It's a very deep brown, the perfect brown-black/espresso brown for my dark eyes. It applies beautifully with no tugging, but isn't so creamy that it won't last through some minor tearing. It has a great sponge smudger on the end, and comes with an elegant little sharpener. (I do wish the sharpener had a lid, as it's messy without one.) One pencil lasts me two years, and that's using it about 4-5 times per week. It does fade a bit after 5 hours or so, just needs a touchup. Before I found this, I used the L'oreal version of it and the color of that one is good, but it's so hard that even if you warm it between your fingers before applying, it still tugs at your lid. This one is SO much better.

on 4/17/2011 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

ok this stays on a while since it says its water proof but like everythig waterproof it doesn't stay as long as you want it to stay. I had a bad reaction to the too face black eyeliner so I deicded to give this a try. It doesn't bug my eyes at all and it's great for lining the inside and outside of your eye. I use burn intense 594 which is a dark brown color and you can built the intensity of it which is nice. I am going to keep using this because it seems its the only eyeliner that doesn't give me a bad reaction.