Dior Crayon Eyeliner

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Dior Crayon Eyeliner

3.3

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this eyeliner a lot. It is creamy and soft and smooth, so it glides easily. You can build up the color nicely. There's a good range of shades too. The smudger on the end is great and it comes with a pencil sharpener!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Excellent but i like the silvfer one better. It stays on for many hours.

on 6/9/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this eyeliner in brown and didn't like the way it felt on my eyelids... it felt waxy and would smudge around a bit throughout the day. It also didn't show up well on me.

I like that it has a smudger sponge on the other end because now I use this pencil for my eyebrows! the brown shade matches my eyebrows well and the smudgie on the other end makes for easy blending and contouring for the brows. It also lasts all day and doesn't move around.

I think this product would be better used on the brows than eyeliner, for you fellow MUA'ers you should try this if the shade is right.

Eyes: Violet

Eh....I expected more out of Dior but I'm not happy with this eyeliner at all. You have to press down so hard just get the eyeliner on your lid. Even then, it doesn't really look dark or pigmented. On top of that, it feels more waxy and doesn't stay on too long. Back to the drawing board in finding a better eyeliner.

on 10/6/2009 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I was really disappointed when I tried this. The color is not pigmented, it has no staying power and it's not even black. Seriously don't waste your money on this.

on 3/30/2008 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It s an ok product I'm not too thrilled by this.I have this in black It s not the blackest black I ve ever seen but IT s ok,the staying power Its ok smuges easely And as I said It s an ok product but for 23$ I want something perfect not just an ok product .I m very pleased with my powerpoint by mac so no reason to buy this again.