Dior Crayon Eyeliner

Dior Crayon Eyeliner

3.0

on 7/31/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

NOT waterproof. Within 10mins it starts smudging, then within the hour there is a definite start to the dreaded panda eyes. There is no time where it feels like it has started to 'set'.

On one lid, I applied to both top and bottom lids - and it smudged quickly. The other lid I only did the bottom lid and it still smudged.

I have the black color. It's not as opaque as Urban Decay 24/7.

The quality of this eyeliner puts this in the same category as a drug store eyeliner. If you want a 'waterproof' eyeliner, UD 24/7 lasts approx 6 hours on me before it starts smudging, but even that isn't truly waterproof. For those that truly need this, I recommend Etude House Proof 10 which lasts over 12 hours.

Then considering that this is $44 in my country, the price is absolutely ludicrous!

Disappointing. Absolutely do not recommend.

on 8/13/2011 3:23:00 AM

This is my review for Dior's Crayon Eyeliner, Waterproof edition in Black:

I'm sad to say the eyeliner is decent and equivalent in water performance to a drugstore eyeliner. Meaning, raccoon eyes-ready and not water-effective. Why do they keep tricking people into thinking its waterproof when it doesnt serve its most important labelling purpose?

on 1/17/2009 2:11:00 PM

I bought this in black way back in 1995. Yes, that's correct. And I'm still using it. It's travelled the world with me. When it's down to a mere stub, and I shall have to discard it, I will buy another. To me it's predictable in all weather: goes on easily, comes off easily -- which is a big plus for me. I don't even mind reapplying it later in the day if I want. I prefer mu that comes off without lots of special treatment.