Dior Crayon Eyeliner

3.5

on 4/17/2011 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

ok this stays on a while since it says its water proof but like everythig waterproof it doesn't stay as long as you want it to stay. I had a bad reaction to the too face black eyeliner so I deicded to give this a try. It doesn't bug my eyes at all and it's great for lining the inside and outside of your eye. I use burn intense 594 which is a dark brown color and you can built the intensity of it which is nice. I am going to keep using this because it seems its the only eyeliner that doesn't give me a bad reaction.

on 1/17/2009 2:11:00 PM

I bought this in black way back in 1995. Yes, that's correct. And I'm still using it. It's travelled the world with me. When it's down to a mere stub, and I shall have to discard it, I will buy another. To me it's predictable in all weather: goes on easily, comes off easily -- which is a big plus for me. I don't even mind reapplying it later in the day if I want. I prefer mu that comes off without lots of special treatment.

on 10/10/2008 10:20:00 AM

okayyy.. this eyeliner the black is kinda like..
not black? i dont know how that works. its kinda a bluey grey-y dark colour.. but definitely not black
and the staying power isnt that good either. like slipping and sliding all over my eyelids ? not cool.
i expect waaaay better from dior
grumph. :(
the only good thing would be the sharpener that comes with it :D

on 3/30/2008 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

It s an ok product I'm not too thrilled by this.I have this in black It s not the blackest black I ve ever seen but IT s ok,the staying power Its ok smuges easely And as I said It s an ok product but for 23$ I want something perfect not just an ok product .I m very pleased with my powerpoint by mac so no reason to buy this again.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is OK, not anything amazing, something less expensive would work just as well. Nice packaging though.

on 2/24/2003 4:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Dior makes great eye kohl liners. My second favorite, next to Mac. Mac has a better color selection at a better price, but Dior has some nice colors as well. I have this in Clouds, which is a rocking silver color, which leans toward a warm tone when compared to Mac Tin-Tin, which is slightly more blue and cooler. I'll buy Dior pencils when they have a nice color that I can't find at Mac.