CONJU SKIN CARE ESSENCE

CONJU SKIN CARE ESSENCE

on 1/14/2018 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

With extremely dry skin I missed my Moisture on Line when it was discontinued. This product is the best I have found for my skin. Thanks for bringing us the moisturizing cream that hydrates and softens the skin. Love it!!

on 1/12/2018 12:10:00 AM

I got this sample recently, and it was such a useful gift for me for the time that I really need, due to the weather changes my skin becomes very dry and irritated even though I use very expensive creams. Since I started using this essence it gives great hydration to my skin, I don’t feel dryness any more. I use it after I wash my face with conju soap and cleasing balm. So far love the product.

on 1/10/2018 1:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. After I used up my free sample I just had to to get more. Since it's a liquid, it didn't leave any greasy residue and could easily be used for all skin types. Also, Leaves skin smooth, silky, and moisturized; everyone envies my skin ever since I started using it. Great quality, worth every penny!!

on 1/4/2018 10:29:00 PM

I have extra dry skin . This one stays longer and moisturizes better. I do not like many fragrances but the fragrance of this one I find calming before sleep.and It does not feel heavy or greasy, it soaks right in.
I really like it.

on 1/4/2018 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have received two trial sizes with previous orders and noticed such a tremendous difference in my skin after only a few uses. I have combination skin and struggle finding products that work for me. This moisturizer is amazing! It makes my skin glow and smoothes out fine wrinkles. I'm hoping it'll be back in stock soon so I can order the full size.

Popular Lotions / Creams