Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 8/1/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This mascara is ok. I don’t like the huge wands because it holds too much product so I end up having to scrape it off in the tube. I think it does a nice job with adding volume to lashes but does not separate or provide much length. I’ve experienced flaking and it always ends up getting in my eye. Packaging and name are cute, but I will not be repurchasing.

on 5/9/2018 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love this. At first I was underwhelmed but I think it needed to evaporate a bit. You know how most mascaras are better a week after you get themy? This gives me where eyelashes in 1 coat because of the thick formula. It takes a long time to dry if you accidentally smudge on your skin. I had a spot on my concealed undereye that was not dry when I tried to flick it off. Other mascaras would have been dry but not this one. I did not take a lippy off because this is black as soot and I love this formula. Pretty much never gonna purchase a high end mascara again because there is no need whatsoever. And I normally layer 2 or more mascaras. With this I do 2 coats and am done.

Video Reviews & Tutorials