Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 2/10/2018 4:05:00 PM

SO GOOD! I love it. Excellent length, volume, AND definition. Makes my eyes look really wide open and provides a beautiful, fluttery look for my lashes. Applies smoothly and it doesn't flake or smudge either.

Reminds me a lot of L'oreal Lash Paradise but with a slightly drier formula. If you found LP to be too wet for you, then Total Temptation might be worth a try.

I will definitely buy this again. Highly Recommended!!

on 1/3/2018 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I hate to be the first to review a mascara; opinions are so varied, depending on your needs/preferences. I have long, pretty full lashes, so I’m after a dark, feathery look with NO CLUMPS. I like Maybelline Full ‘n’ Soft, Prestige My Biggest Lashes and the L’Oréal tubing one.

I was attracted to this because it was new and had a traditional bristle brush (no love here for rubber, spiky brushes.) According to the website, this is supposed to have a tempting fragrance; I hadn’t noticed that. I’m glad that I haden’t read the copy on this- the idea of a scented mascara would have irritated me.

This is a good, not great mascara.

Good because: It’s quite black, did not leave under eye circles and lengthened nicely. Not tons of volume, but for me, volume = clumps.

Not great because: Some clumping-I had to use a metal lash comb. Also, I think Full ‘n’ Soft is already a better product, and this one is redundant. I don’t dislike it, but wouldn’t seek it out again. I’m curious to see what others think-

Video Reviews & Tutorials