Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.6

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 12/8/2018 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This mascara is a clumpy mess, It didn’t give me much volume or length! It’s quite messy to apply as it feels almost oily! The packaging is cute though!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is the worst product that Maybelline ever had in it’s line of mascara’s.I ran out of my usual Rimmel and I saw a review of total temptation on IG and decided to give it a try. I purchased it from Ebay and I was extremely disappointed. It doesn’t extend your lashes nor does it make them fuller, it clumps and is extremely difficult to remove. I will never purchase it again!

on 7/30/2018 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This does give length and volume. It does crumble off as the day wears on, especially if you over apply. The brush is awkward to use imo unless you like big brushes. Will not repurchase.

on 5/25/2018 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Loved the brush and packaging. So happy it's in a smaller tube. Did notice a slight fragrance but it wasn't overwhelming. Gives lashes a lift and adds volume and boost to the lashes yet easily removes with cleansing oil. But next morning it took hours before I could open my eyes they were that swollen! So not great for sensitive eyes mwa mwa....

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I love this mascara! it doesn't seem to clump on my relatively short stumpy eyelashes. It gives my poor little eyelashes a bit of a boost so they look so much longer then they actually are.

on 3/28/2018 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like it. I usually buy high end mascaras but decided to try some drugstores too. After all, high ends are expensive and in most cases do not do what they promise. This mascara is really good and can compete with Chanel, Dior, Lancome etc.
It gives nice volume, length, does not flake and leaves my lashes soft. I only need to avoid layering too much, as this can make my lashes stick together a bit (nothing serious though).

I will try other drugstores as well. This one gave me sufficient reason to do so.

Overall I like it.

It doesn't separate lashes but it doesn't clump them up something fierce like I've had some mascaras. These make my lashes look fanned out, fluffy and full. There's added volume which I want. Teeny tiny bit of added length but I always use a separate mascara for that.

It's a great everyday mascara. If it held a curl and lengthened, it'd be HG status. But for what it is, it's pretty good.

on 2/14/2018 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Update: I've been using this mascara regularly for the last two weeks and I had to change my review and bump it up 3 lippies. I found that patience and curling my lashes one eye at a time makes all the difference. This is definitely a keeper for me! It's a volumizing mascara, so if you're looking for length, try Lash Sensational instead. I really like the brush and the formula itself works well on me. It has coconut oil in it, which I like because of the scent and it conditions my lashes. It's nice and pigmented, doesn't clump easily and doesn't flake or smudge. It's definitely a keeper.

on 1/25/2018 8:36:00 PM

Maybelline's Full 'n Soft has always been my holy grail of mascaras but, I have to say, I'm REALLY liking this mascara as well!!!! I first heard about Maybelline's Total Temptation mascara because a YouTuber was talking about it being scented like vanilla so of course I just HAD to try it! LOL! I don't think it really smells that much like vanilla, but it doesn't smell like a nasty ear infection like a lot of mascaras do so that's a decided plus.

Overall I like the formula too, it's not so wet and heavy but it's not too dry either. It gives me a little more length, volume and drama than my Full 'n Soft so I like to use it when I'm going for a more dramatic look. One downside is that I do have to comb out a couple tiny clumps here and there with my ColourPop spoolie mascara brush, but I don't mind too much since the volume and staying power is worth it.

Overall, getting great looks and vibes with this mascara. LOVE!!!!