Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 2/23/2018 7:22:00 PM

I couldn't resist buying this Mascara from the Maybelline new stand at Walmart last month or maybe 6 weeks ago. It is pink and looks gorgeous. I picked the washable version and tried it on when I got home. I was shocked with how good it is. It gave me instant volume and length. I love it. Since then it has been my everyday go to Mascara. I have sensitive eyes and especially during winter time it gets watery and burning. I love the Mr Big by Lancome and it gives much more volume and length but the problem is taking it off. The Maybelline total temptation is so easy to remove by simply washing your face with soap or cleanser. It is a great non harming formula. I've been using it in many of my videos on YouTube. You can check one on this link:

I highly recommend this product. The price is just right but the brush is a bit too big for lower lashes... other than that it is a perfect value. Hope you find my review helpful. If so, please hit the helpful button. Thanks so much for reading. xoxoxo

Video Reviews & Tutorials