Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.7

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

After hearing Maybelline mascaras get raved about, I decided to try this one. I think the nude packaging is super pretty and it doesn’t feel too cheap. The way it makes my lashes look is nice, especially on the top lashes, but it does work on the bottom ones too, you’ve just got to be careful not to overdo it. It gives them length and makes me look like they’re naturally long (and mine aren’t), but this particular mascara has a habit of transferring from my lashes to underneath my eyes or leaving small dots of black right near my eyes. In a pinch or rush, this mascara won’t behave as I have to rub at my eyes to get the smudging away and that’s why I won’t be repurchasing. It looks amazing on my lashes but I hate the smudging/transferring issue.

on 8/9/2018 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: OMG the review lower only applies for the first 2 weeks when it's super wet but after it dries just a bit it's THE BOMB. Great effortless volume, keeps a curl and feels very soft and light on the lashes and comes off easily with water and face wash. I love it so much!!

I kinda like this mascara for 2 things. It doesn't clump, it separates alright and it's incredibly soft, flexible and comfortable on the lashes, I don't even feel it. What I don't like is that I have to build it up too much time to get the desired volume. Best way to do that is to let the first layer dry and then build up another layer, if you try putting on multiple layers while it's still wet it simply will not stick. Also I don't like that it's not particularly lengthening. It's alright but I won't be repurchasing.

on 8/8/2018 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I have had in for a long while. This review is for the waterproof one. In the mint tube not the pink. Very dark. Thick lashes and some length. I use Lancôme cils primer before application and the results are awesome. I look like I’m wearing false pretty type lash. But no just this mascara. I am going back to college soon. Testing out all my new makeup now so I know how everything will be before school. I’m enjoying this. I think it cost $7 and change from Walmart.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i do not like this mascara it is very wet so it weigh my lashes down,it also take a very long time to dry the brush is kind of ok also if u dont like scents in your makeup then this is for you i myself dont mind it its not overpowering and wears away quiet soon after application i would not re purchase. i am still waiting for it to dry down to see if it works any better at first application i was very hopeful but after using it more than once .its a pass for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the better options for drugstore mascara forsureeeee! It’s nice, creamy, smells good, allows you to layer multiple coats and did not flake on me. Makes your lashes look pretty. Nice job maybelline!

on 8/2/2018 3:23:00 PM

Panda town. Not significantly easy to remove either to make up for the smudging.

on 8/1/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This mascara is ok. I don’t like the huge wands because it holds too much product so I end up having to scrape it off in the tube. I think it does a nice job with adding volume to lashes but does not separate or provide much length. I’ve experienced flaking and it always ends up getting in my eye. Packaging and name are cute, but I will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I really like this mascara. It's definitely an impact mascara. The formula is uber black, rich & thick & creamy. It's a volume mascara but not a lengthening one. The only thing I've got against it, is that it's hard to build up layers & stings a little when it gets in my eyes.

on 5/9/2018 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I love this. At first I was underwhelmed but I think it needed to evaporate a bit. You know how most mascaras are better a week after you get themy? This gives me where eyelashes in 1 coat because of the thick formula. It takes a long time to dry if you accidentally smudge on your skin. I had a spot on my concealed undereye that was not dry when I tried to flick it off. Other mascaras would have been dry but not this one. I did not take a lippy off because this is black as soot and I love this formula. Pretty much never gonna purchase a high end mascara again because there is no need whatsoever. And I normally layer 2 or more mascaras. With this I do 2 coats and am done.

on 4/23/2018 7:47:00 AM

I picked this up because the store did not have my usual Full & Soft mascara. I'm very impressed, it goes on without clumps, makes my lashes look thicker and longer without excessive coats and doesn't flake. This is one of the best drug store mascaras I've tried. Will definitely buy again.