Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.3

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 12/8/2018 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This mascara is a clumpy mess, It didn’t give me much volume or length! It’s quite messy to apply as it feels almost oily! The packaging is cute though!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This mascara is the worst product that Maybelline ever had in it’s line of mascara’s.I ran out of my usual Rimmel and I saw a review of total temptation on IG and decided to give it a try. I purchased it from Ebay and I was extremely disappointed. It doesn’t extend your lashes nor does it make them fuller, it clumps and is extremely difficult to remove. I will never purchase it again!

on 8/8/2018 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I have had in for a long while. This review is for the waterproof one. In the mint tube not the pink. Very dark. Thick lashes and some length. I use Lancôme cils primer before application and the results are awesome. I look like I’m wearing false pretty type lash. But no just this mascara. I am going back to college soon. Testing out all my new makeup now so I know how everything will be before school. I’m enjoying this. I think it cost $7 and change from Walmart.

on 4/23/2018 7:47:00 AM

I picked this up because the store did not have my usual Full & Soft mascara. I'm very impressed, it goes on without clumps, makes my lashes look thicker and longer without excessive coats and doesn't flake. This is one of the best drug store mascaras I've tried. Will definitely buy again.

on 3/9/2018 1:49:00 PM

Over the last few years, I see that drugstore offers fantastic alternatives to high end brands and I’ve decided to not buy high end mascara anymore. This is an excellent drugstore one and among my absolute favourites from Maybelline. It comes in a pretty millenium pink tube and smells lovely. I’m not fond of plastic/rubber brushes and this has a great brush. It’s not a wet formula that gives you three lashes and spider legs. I like it both over lash primer as one coat or two coats without primer. It doesn’t clump with two coats, has good separation, covers all lashes and lengthens very nicely. I get no flakes or smudges and it removes easily with waterproof mascara remover. I like this much better than Chanel Le Volume and Better Than Sex Mascara and anything Benefit.

on 2/14/2018 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Update: I've been using this mascara regularly for the last two weeks and I had to change my review and bump it up 3 lippies. I found that patience and curling my lashes one eye at a time makes all the difference. This is definitely a keeper for me! It's a volumizing mascara, so if you're looking for length, try Lash Sensational instead. I really like the brush and the formula itself works well on me. It has coconut oil in it, which I like because of the scent and it conditions my lashes. It's nice and pigmented, doesn't clump easily and doesn't flake or smudge. It's definitely a keeper.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree it is hard to work with. Takes a bit of time to dry, so if in a rush, I would not use this. It does give volume to my lashes and they look natural. I had to later this to get the desired darkness as well. The packaging also could use some work. It looks too plain.

on 1/31/2018 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this! I love big fluffy mascara brushes. This was an exception. It made my lashes look like stubby clumped up twigs ): The packaging is pretty, and it does smell nice, but I definitley won't be repurchasing. You can barely get one coat without it clumping up on you. It takes sooo long to dry and it's messy as well. I usually love maybelline mascaras but this was by far the worst one I've tried.