Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.5

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 2/24/2018 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am surprised by any low reviews of this mascara, but I understand everyone's lashes are different. I have tiny, thin lashes and have tried a lot of drugstore mascaras, and until now my favorite has been L'oreal Voluminous even though it clumps a lot. I got a free sample of Benefit Roller Lash, and I loved it but prefer not to spend that much for mascara.
Total temptation adds length and fullness to my lashes without the clumps. It goes on so smoothly and is easy to build; even after a couple of coats I don't get any clumps, and my lashes are actually noticeable! I also didn't experience any flaking or smudging, even after a long day's wear.
I have sensitive, watery eyes and it doesn't bother them at all. As far as fragrance goes, I only noticed it slightly as I was applying it, and then it was gone.
My Ulta had it for $9.99 and it was buy one, get one half off.
This one is a winner!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree it is hard to work with. Takes a bit of time to dry, so if in a rush, I would not use this. It does give volume to my lashes and they look natural. I had to later this to get the desired darkness as well. The packaging also could use some work. It looks too plain.

Video Reviews & Tutorials