Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i do not like this mascara it is very wet so it weigh my lashes down,it also take a very long time to dry the brush is kind of ok also if u dont like scents in your makeup then this is for you i myself dont mind it its not overpowering and wears away quiet soon after application i would not re purchase. i am still waiting for it to dry down to see if it works any better at first application i was very hopeful but after using it more than once .its a pass for me.

on 4/9/2018 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Meh. Another average mascara from Maybelline. It gives decent length and thickness if you can get past the very wey, sticky formula. It goes on pretty clumpy so have your lash comb ready! I'm also not impressed with the fragrance in this mascara; talk about unnecessary! Those who are fragrance sensitive beware! I would not repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this mascara. I like the cute tube, and that the brush is very big. I like the formula, I don't see little black flecks on my eyes or cheeks at the end of the day. I don't notice any intense clumping, but there can be some if I'm not careful, but I notice that with most mascaras when I put too many coats on. I find my mascara goes on more smoothly if I let it warm up before I apply it, i just stick the tube in my cleavage while I'm doing the rest of my makeup and it's all set to go when I need it.

Some people said that it smells like coconut, and there is a scent but I find it pretty subtle. The only downside is that it is harder to remove when I get it on my face, I can't scrape it off as easily, but it comes off fine at night with micellar water.

Edit: I think that this mascara might be irritating my eyes. I recently tried a dermatologist approved mascara and my eyes didn't itch, but when I went back to this mascara they did. Not sure if this is because of Total Temptations, or mascara in general. I'm keeping the rating the same for this reason. Who knows, maybe I just have weird eye balls.

on 3/19/2018 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not bad. Pros no flaking or smudging and easy to remove. I will finish up the tube I purchased a week or so ago however I will not purchase again. I’ll be returning to my HG Full N Soft. This mascara reminds me a bit of it however I get more volume and length with the Full N Soft.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I agree it is hard to work with. Takes a bit of time to dry, so if in a rush, I would not use this. It does give volume to my lashes and they look natural. I had to later this to get the desired darkness as well. The packaging also could use some work. It looks too plain.

on 1/19/2018 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have THEE lamest lashes .. short, straight, refuse to cold a curl ... basically a nightmare for mascaras. I am constantly searching for a high performance one, and very rarely am I impressed enough to repurchase. Does this impress me? Absolutely! The formula is fantastic! Buildable. Doesn't smudge. It gives my lashes this beautiful feather look. So pretty! Price is right! $9 cdn. Give this a try! It's a good one!