Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.3

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 8/2/2018 3:23:00 PM

Panda town. Not significantly easy to remove either to make up for the smudging.

on 6/8/2018 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I typically wear Mally mascaras, but I do like a good Maybelline mascara. I am not working right now and don't have excess money to drop on my usual Mally mascara so I thought I would try this. It is a good drug store alternative and I am happy with it. It makes my lasher look longer, darker and thicker. It has no curling properties too it. It can clump if you are heavy handed, but this can be easily fixed. It dries down nicely and isnt heavy or sticky.

My only complaint is this takes forever to take off, even with my oil cleanser. When I wash my face it will fall off to my under eye area. It sticks there and requires a lot of scrubbing to get off. It could be my oil cleanser because it is a cheaper variety or maybe I need an actual eye cleanser. I manage. I like the mascara enough to deal with it.

Overall I really like it. I don't think you can really go wrong with Maybelline mascaras. I've never tried one I didn't like.

I love this mascara! I love the wand, it doesn't flake, and it's easy to remove. The only bummer is that my tube seemed to try out fast but I will definitely repurchase. I love how full and fluffy this mascara makes my lashes look.

on 3/29/2018 10:48:00 AM

Out of all the mascaras that have been hyped up, this is on that is not worth it, at all.

Of all the Maybelline Mascaras, this one is just as basic and generic.
It smears so easily after you apply it, the formula is always TOO oily/wet. The coconut water most likely makes it even more disappointing.
The huge applicator doesn’t help either, it gets all over your eyelids.

This isn’t anything special, hence 3 stars.
It’s nice, does the job, after you have to wipe all the mascara off from your eyelid, but nothing too crazy.
Makes your lashes longer....like most mascara lol....

on 3/9/2018 7:05:00 PM

Fluffy flexible lashes! Nice stretchy formula that you can build upon easily. Wonderful medium brown colour unlike many too dark ‘black/brown’ contenders. My lashes, uncurled, stayed up and at attention for hours with no flakes and no irritation. No clumps, no spider lashes. The brush is super fluffy and could be ratcheted down to accommodate smaller eyes but still, it’s a delightfully plastic and elegant formula. Gives length and volume that lasts! The package gets dirty quick but I don’t mind a bit. Builds quickly with length with no pulling or clumps. Highly recommended!
Edit** dried out so fast! Not as impressed now.

on 2/12/2018 7:31:00 PM

Why would someone EVER make a mascara with fragrance? Why?! The product itself-wet and messy. The perfumey odor is so off putting that I would never use it again even if it was a good product. This irritated my eyes and the fragrance does not fade. Waste of $9.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Don’t get the bad reviews. Gorgeous, better than lash paradise by L’Oréal. Hold curl, soft, long, full separated lashes !!