Maybelline Total Temptation

Maybelline Total Temptation

3.1

on 2/24/2018 12:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I am surprised by any low reviews of this mascara, but I understand everyone's lashes are different. I have tiny, thin lashes and have tried a lot of drugstore mascaras, and until now my favorite has been L'oreal Voluminous even though it clumps a lot. I got a free sample of Benefit Roller Lash, and I loved it but prefer not to spend that much for mascara.
Total temptation adds length and fullness to my lashes without the clumps. It goes on so smoothly and is easy to build; even after a couple of coats I don't get any clumps, and my lashes are actually noticeable! I also didn't experience any flaking or smudging, even after a long day's wear.
I have sensitive, watery eyes and it doesn't bother them at all. As far as fragrance goes, I only noticed it slightly as I was applying it, and then it was gone.
My Ulta had it for $9.99 and it was buy one, get one half off.
This one is a winner!!!

on 2/23/2018 7:22:00 PM

I couldn't resist buying this Mascara from the Maybelline new stand at Walmart last month or maybe 6 weeks ago. It is pink and looks gorgeous. I picked the washable version and tried it on when I got home. I was shocked with how good it is. It gave me instant volume and length. I love it. Since then it has been my everyday go to Mascara. I have sensitive eyes and especially during winter time it gets watery and burning. I love the Mr Big by Lancome and it gives much more volume and length but the problem is taking it off. The Maybelline total temptation is so easy to remove by simply washing your face with soap or cleanser. It is a great non harming formula. I've been using it in many of my videos on YouTube. You can check one on this link:

I highly recommend this product. The price is just right but the brush is a bit too big for lower lashes... other than that it is a perfect value. Hope you find my review helpful. If so, please hit the helpful button. Thanks so much for reading. xoxoxo

on 2/18/2018 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

To review this new mascara, I have to use all the worst insults you can use for a mascara and here they are:
Gummy, not much in the tube, flakes immediately, smears onto the upper and lower lids, does nothing with one coat but two or three coats give twig lashes, awkward brush that is too large. It's ugly with one, two or three coats. The final look is ugly. You have to use a wet sponge to try to get off the specks that fell all over. There is no way I could make it work. If anyone can make it work they deserve a medal. I've used some bad mascaras and this is one of the worst. How can they make it look so sumptuous and thick in the ads? The commercials are all lies: you can be sure they are wearing false lashes. This gave zero length, fullness or lushness, which is what a mascara should do. It gave ugly black clumpy, skimpy lashes. Don't be fooled by their ads and displays as I was. I have not worn mascara for a long time and was so looking forward to this exciting new one. My lashes had grown from using castor oil, my lids were all healed, and then I use this horrible product and look actually worse than I do with no makeup.

on 2/17/2018 6:20:00 AM

This is a pretty good drugstore mascara. It's very black, the lashes stood out and it provided length. A coworker commented "what kind of mascara do you have on?" And this is from someone who doesn't normally do this. I then went in the restroom and took a good look again and thought "wow, they do look good!" The formula seems different from other Maybelline mascaras - so give it a try and see if you like it!

on 2/17/2018 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a pretty average mascara, I've had better, and I've had worse. If you are a fan of more natural looking lashes this is a good choice. It does not add much in terms of length or volume, but it does add some. I think it add more length than both Clinique High Impact, and MUFE Excessive lash, but is less dramatic than L'Oreal Voluminous. This does give lashes a decent amount of extra length, but again nothing over the top. I found that this washes off better than Voluminous, and I did not need to follow with micellar water after washing.

on 2/14/2018 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I picked this up thanks to a BOGO at Ulta. I am not impressed at all. Lash Sensational is a much better option. I didn't get any length or volume from this mascara - just color on my lashes. This was after 2 coats, after curling. I ended up applying a 3rd coat using Lash Sensational and got some actual length and definition. Didn't work for me. Won't recommend.

on 2/12/2018 7:31:00 PM

Why would someone EVER make a mascara with fragrance? Why?! The product itself-wet and messy. The perfumey odor is so off putting that I would never use it again even if it was a good product. This irritated my eyes and the fragrance does not fade. Waste of $9.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this mascara! I don’t have super long lashes and this mascara substantially lengthens them quite a bit! By far the best I’ve tried. I think the price is cheap for a great product! I agree it’s a bit wet, so I’ll put a few coats and do a few curls in my hair and then add another few coats. Packaging is pretty too! Hope they never discontinue this.

on 2/10/2018 4:05:00 PM

SO GOOD! I love it. Excellent length, volume, AND definition. Makes my eyes look really wide open and provides a beautiful, fluttery look for my lashes. Applies smoothly and it doesn't flake or smudge either.

Reminds me a lot of L'oreal Lash Paradise but with a slightly drier formula. If you found LP to be too wet for you, then Total Temptation might be worth a try.

I will definitely buy this again. Highly Recommended!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Don’t get the bad reviews. Gorgeous, better than lash paradise by L’Oréal. Hold curl, soft, long, full separated lashes !!