Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.5

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 10/25/2018 5:42:00 PM

This is the worst mascara I have ever used because it MELTS off your lashes if you blowdry your hair after applying. Unless I change my routine, I end up with short straight melted lashes. Going in the bin.

on 9/24/2018 11:40:00 PM

This mascara makes my lashes longer and helps them stay up throughout the day, thus making me look more awake. Although this product is mostly good, it does get all over the bottom of my eyes and crumbles by about 3. So, it lasts about 9 hours for me but that's not my whole day. My top lashes last way longer than my bottom ones do. The pigment is very true, so it goes on very dark and stays dark the whole day.

on 8/25/2018 2:11:00 PM

I liked the way that this mascara made my lashes look but the one problem I have with it is that it flaked and rubbed off like crazy after a few hours. By the end of the work day my under eyes were so dark from this having smudged off. I do have oily skin, even around my eyes, so I think that might have something to do with it, but I'm going to pass on this in the future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Why did Maybelline make this a SCENTED mascara? The coconut fragrance burns my eyes :(

Otherwise I'd say its an average formula. A bit dry but gives subtle everyday volume and lashes feel soft. One coat gives fast feathery looking separated lashes - pretty for a natural everyday look. Doesn't create a curl. Thick traditional brush. Doesn't build well. I like the look of the first coat but two coats looks spidery and clumps lashes in weird directions. I think its because the brush is too thick to separate lashes and the formula dries so fast I can't use a lash comb to fix it. Also I found the brush hard to get to the base of lashes so I got that annoying colour "gap".

on 8/9/2018 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Edit: OMG the review lower only applies for the first 2 weeks when it's super wet but after it dries just a bit it's THE BOMB. Great effortless volume, keeps a curl and feels very soft and light on the lashes and comes off easily with water and face wash. I love it so much!!

I kinda like this mascara for 2 things. It doesn't clump, it separates alright and it's incredibly soft, flexible and comfortable on the lashes, I don't even feel it. What I don't like is that I have to build it up too much time to get the desired volume. Best way to do that is to let the first layer dry and then build up another layer, if you try putting on multiple layers while it's still wet it simply will not stick. Also I don't like that it's not particularly lengthening. It's alright but I won't be repurchasing.

on 8/8/2018 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Best mascara I have had in for a long while. This review is for the waterproof one. In the mint tube not the pink. Very dark. Thick lashes and some length. I use Lancôme cils primer before application and the results are awesome. I look like I’m wearing false pretty type lash. But no just this mascara. I am going back to college soon. Testing out all my new makeup now so I know how everything will be before school. I’m enjoying this. I think it cost $7 and change from Walmart.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

i do not like this mascara it is very wet so it weigh my lashes down,it also take a very long time to dry the brush is kind of ok also if u dont like scents in your makeup then this is for you i myself dont mind it its not overpowering and wears away quiet soon after application i would not re purchase. i am still waiting for it to dry down to see if it works any better at first application i was very hopeful but after using it more than once .its a pass for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the better options for drugstore mascara forsureeeee! It’s nice, creamy, smells good, allows you to layer multiple coats and did not flake on me. Makes your lashes look pretty. Nice job maybelline!

on 8/2/2018 3:23:00 PM

Panda town. Not significantly easy to remove either to make up for the smudging.

on 8/1/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This mascara is ok. I don’t like the huge wands because it holds too much product so I end up having to scrape it off in the tube. I think it does a nice job with adding volume to lashes but does not separate or provide much length. I’ve experienced flaking and it always ends up getting in my eye. Packaging and name are cute, but I will not be repurchasing.