Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by age: 19-24
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

2.7

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

After hearing Maybelline mascaras get raved about, I decided to try this one. I think the nude packaging is super pretty and it doesn’t feel too cheap. The way it makes my lashes look is nice, especially on the top lashes, but it does work on the bottom ones too, you’ve just got to be careful not to overdo it. It gives them length and makes me look like they’re naturally long (and mine aren’t), but this particular mascara has a habit of transferring from my lashes to underneath my eyes or leaving small dots of black right near my eyes. In a pinch or rush, this mascara won’t behave as I have to rub at my eyes to get the smudging away and that’s why I won’t be repurchasing. It looks amazing on my lashes but I hate the smudging/transferring issue.

on 8/1/2018 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

This mascara is ok. I don’t like the huge wands because it holds too much product so I end up having to scrape it off in the tube. I think it does a nice job with adding volume to lashes but does not separate or provide much length. I’ve experienced flaking and it always ends up getting in my eye. Packaging and name are cute, but I will not be repurchasing.

on 3/29/2018 10:48:00 AM

Out of all the mascaras that have been hyped up, this is on that is not worth it, at all.

Of all the Maybelline Mascaras, this one is just as basic and generic.
It smears so easily after you apply it, the formula is always TOO oily/wet. The coconut water most likely makes it even more disappointing.
The huge applicator doesn’t help either, it gets all over your eyelids.

This isn’t anything special, hence 3 stars.
It’s nice, does the job, after you have to wipe all the mascara off from your eyelid, but nothing too crazy.
Makes your lashes longer....like most mascara lol....

Video Reviews & Tutorials