Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Maybelline New York Total Temptation Mascara
Total Temptation MascaraTotal Temptation Mascara

3.0

Synthetic Japan Wax, Stearic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides Zinc Stearate, Polybutene Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Myristyl Myristate Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate VP / Eicosene Copolymer Tocopherol Citric Acid. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/24/2018 11:40:00 PM

This mascara makes my lashes longer and helps them stay up throughout the day, thus making me look more awake. Although this product is mostly good, it does get all over the bottom of my eyes and crumbles by about 3. So, it lasts about 9 hours for me but that's not my whole day. My top lashes last way longer than my bottom ones do. The pigment is very true, so it goes on very dark and stays dark the whole day.

on 1/31/2018 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was so excited to try this! I love big fluffy mascara brushes. This was an exception. It made my lashes look like stubby clumped up twigs ): The packaging is pretty, and it does smell nice, but I definitley won't be repurchasing. You can barely get one coat without it clumping up on you. It takes sooo long to dry and it's messy as well. I usually love maybelline mascaras but this was by far the worst one I've tried.

Video Reviews & Tutorials