Tatcha The Deep Cleanse

Tatcha The Deep Cleanse

3.3

If you are prone to break outs. Don’t use this. I used it for 2 weeks and got cystic acne on my cheeks.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I’ve recently added this to my Tatcha products. It has an amazingly fresh scent. Leaves my skin super-clean. I alternate it with the powder cleansers. I have very sensitive skin and have absolutely no problems with this or breakouts. It has a a translucent look to it with teeny tiny little grains in it that melt away. I have been using the cleansing powders, both for dry skin and normal, for a few months and when this was released I bought it immediately after reading it was for a deeper clean. After I used it the first time I knew I loved it.

The new Tatcha The Deep Cleanse is a decent gel facial cleanser. It does contain a couple ingredients that I wish it did not, fragrance and alcohol, but thankfully they are at the end of the ingredient list. Also since this is a product that is rinse off almost immediately it isn't as big of an issue. This product is definitely geared towards oily skin. I have dry skin and this didn't cause any issues with dryness thankfully. My more detailed review can be seen here:

Video Reviews & Tutorials