Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Sheet Mask

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Gel Sheet Mask

3.3

on 5/12/2018 1:04:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Great idea, poor execution. The first mask I bought had separated from the backing sheets making almost impossible to find which side to apply to the face. Once applied these gel sheets come unstuck very easily and will flop right off your face if not careful. I wasted the first mask. The soft, silky feel of skin after is very nice. Skin feels and looks calm and hydrated afterwards. I also liked the Youthful Boost mask they do however it suffers from the same problems with mask design and application and I'm not really sure I'd buy again due to this.

on 5/3/2018 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I feel like this mask is just okay, if you have truly dry skin it's not going to be of much help. My skin varies from dry to very dry and I am prone to eczema. The texture of the mask is similar to other hydrogel masks such as Bosicas, with this one being a tad thinner. If you are sensitive to fragrance, It's probably best to avoid this as it does have a noticeable fresh, soapy smell. This did provide some hydration to my skin, but it's not an HG product. While it did provide hydration I don't feel that it improved the look of my skin. The mask come in two pieces, with a top and bottom portion, and I noticed that it seems to dry out rather quickly once applied. In my opinion this is better suited for skin that is oily to combination that needs just a bit of moisture.

on 4/18/2018 12:44:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

What a slimey mask experience. This mask is in two parts, upper and lower face. Has a very strong laundry detergent style scent. When I opened the package, the mask parts fell out and slid right off their backing papers. Easy to apply and use. I left this on my face for 15 minutes. This temporarily hydrated my skin, for maybe two hours. My skin is combination but I am using OTC retinol which is causing some dryness. This isn't the answer. I like my masks to feel like a spa treatment, and this just felt cheap and a waste of my time as I did not enjoy the feel of this slimey gel mask on my face.

on 12/30/2017 7:07:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought this on a whim one day when i was in walgreens. It was $3 so i figured i didnt have anything to lose. My skin is oily in some spots and very dehydrated everywhere else. When I opened the mask i was happy to see it in 2 seperate sections. I felt like it fit to my face much better than any face mask that is one piece sonthe overall experience was better. It is extremely slimy ( but in a good way) and chilly to the touch so it was extra refreshing. I put it on for about 30 minutes and then patted any leftover essence into my skin. Immediately my skin was plump and hydrated and glowing and the next day it was glowing, soft and smooth with zero irritation. It has a mild scent but the scent wasnt overpowering and didnt bother me but those sensitive to fragrance may notice it more. I love these and would even go so far as to say they are HG for me.