CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30

CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30
Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30

4.6

Active Ingredients:Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, OctocryleneInactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkly Benzoate, Gglyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Methacrylare Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Pentylen Glycol, Ceramide NP (Ceramide 3), Ceramide AP (Ceramide 6-II), Ceramide EOP (Ceramide 1), Photosphingosine, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate

on 5/17/2018 10:33:00 PM

I really like this light weight moisturizer/sunscreen spf 30. I have combo skin, and this does not leave me shiny, oiler, pores more noticeable. I like this better than the am spf 30, it's lighter. So glad I found this, love the Cerave line.

I think the last reviewer, Juno77 & I have similar skin types. After reading all the great reviews, I decided to give this a try, as am still desperately searching for a sunscreen that agrees with me. I am very prone to clogged pores, all of a sudden, and most products are a hit or miss. I had managed to clear most of my clogs, then within days of using this, I started feeling the texture of my skin is extremely bumpy once again....😪

on 3/4/2018 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

It doesn't have a mate finish sadly, but it's light and non greasy enough I don't mind. It has a lotion consistency. I would apply makeup with a sponge only above this. My foundation didn't look as smooth as usual when I buffed it in.

I wore it today for the first time and at the end of the day the sides of my nose were congested/clogged up. It wasn't horrible, but I haven't had that problem for a long time by now.

Also this played a number on my makeup, making it more slip and slidey, and textured than it usually is at the middle/end of the day. I blotted my face and applied powder foundation on top to touch up and that mostly camouflaged any issues.

Packaging is great, though I think sunscreens should always be AT LEAST 2 oz and this is 1.7 oz for around $17 at Wallgreens.

My HG is still Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Spf 30 chemical susncreen/PC for men spf 30.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

FINALLY! I found a facial sunscreen that doesn’t either irritate or break me out! Tried so many for years, but nothing worked. I’ve come to the conclusion that waterproof or water resistant ingredients were the culprit for breakouts and certain chemical sunscreen combinations caused irritation. So, THIS ONE works for everyday protection. Physical sunscreens seem to be less irritating, but very drying. And every physical sunscreens I’ve tried were all waterproof/resistant that caused breakouts. Anyway, very excited to have found this. I’m pretty impressed with most of CeraVe products in general. This moisturizer/sunscreen is designed for normal to oily skin types, but I use another moisturizer on my drier cheeks first before using this and it works perfect for me! This is a definite keeper and I will continue to use. Please, CeraVe, don’t discontinue this gem for us who suffer from irritation and breakouts with our daily sun protection. I will continue to use Australian Gold tinted facial sunscreen spf 50 when I need waterproof protection. It irritates/breaks me out the least, but is very drying after 2 days of consecutive use. And I must use a heavy moisturizer underneath. Would recommend this CeraVe product highly!

on 2/4/2018 10:50:00 PM

This product is amazing!! I have never been so satisfied with a moisturizer before. It is super lightweight, I mean no greasy feeling whatsoever...and it has SPF 30!! I am so happy to have found this and 10/10 will continue to buy!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ditto review - finally a great moisturizer with sunscreen for combo/oily skin! Really impressed with this right now during cooler weather with indoor, dry heat. Even with combo/oily skin I get slightly flaky (just a little) and this is just great. No skin reddening, no breakouts,no extra oily-ness and no need for extra moisturizer under it. Price is great, especially at Ulta with in-store coupon and adding coupon from CeraVe for $2 off. I prefer the squeeze bottle of my favorite Missha but the squeeze tube is ok. With 2 favorite sunscreens, I'm now covered for any circumstance!

Finally a moisturizer from CeraVe for oily skin! This is so nice and light with a slight matte finish. Comparable to the CeraVe Skin Renewing Day Cream but lighter. Looking forward to this becoming my new HG daytime moisturizer!