CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30

CeraVe Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30
Ultra-Light Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30

Active Ingredients:Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, OctocryleneInactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkly Benzoate, Gglyceryl Stearate SE, Methyl Methacrylare Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Pentylen Glycol, Ceramide NP (Ceramide 3), Ceramide AP (Ceramide 6-II), Ceramide EOP (Ceramide 1), Photosphingosine, Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Crosspolymer, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cholesterol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

FINALLY! I found a facial sunscreen that doesn’t either irritate or break me out! Tried so many for years, but nothing worked. I’ve come to the conclusion that waterproof or water resistant ingredients were the culprit for breakouts and certain chemical sunscreen combinations caused irritation. So, THIS ONE works for everyday protection. Physical sunscreens seem to be less irritating, but very drying. And every physical sunscreens I’ve tried were all waterproof/resistant that caused breakouts. Anyway, very excited to have found this. I’m pretty impressed with most of CeraVe products in general. This moisturizer/sunscreen is designed for normal to oily skin types, but I use another moisturizer on my drier cheeks first before using this and it works perfect for me! This is a definite keeper and I will continue to use. Please, CeraVe, don’t discontinue this gem for us who suffer from irritation and breakouts with our daily sun protection. I will continue to use Australian Gold tinted facial sunscreen spf 50 when I need waterproof protection. It irritates/breaks me out the least, but is very drying after 2 days of consecutive use. And I must use a heavy moisturizer underneath. Would recommend this CeraVe product highly!

on 2/4/2018 10:50:00 PM

This product is amazing!! I have never been so satisfied with a moisturizer before. It is super lightweight, I mean no greasy feeling whatsoever...and it has SPF 30!! I am so happy to have found this and 10/10 will continue to buy!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Ditto review - finally a great moisturizer with sunscreen for combo/oily skin! Really impressed with this right now during cooler weather with indoor, dry heat. Even with combo/oily skin I get slightly flaky (just a little) and this is just great. No skin reddening, no breakouts,no extra oily-ness and no need for extra moisturizer under it. Price is great, especially at Ulta with in-store coupon and adding coupon from CeraVe for $2 off. I prefer the squeeze bottle of my favorite Missha but the squeeze tube is ok. With 2 favorite sunscreens, I'm now covered for any circumstance!

Finally a moisturizer from CeraVe for oily skin! This is so nice and light with a slight matte finish. Comparable to the CeraVe Skin Renewing Day Cream but lighter. Looking forward to this becoming my new HG daytime moisturizer!