REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream

REN Clean Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream

This is a very good moisturiser. It doesn't break me out (miracle!) and seems to manage my rosacea. It absorbs really well and skin feels plumper and deeply nourished. I love the smell too. This would be ideal for sensitive skin in cold climates.

on 3/15/2018 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

and I have to say that I have tried several REN products over the years, and ultimately I am UNimpressed. I know their ingredients are appealing. I know their attitude about not animal testing is also appealing. I like their mostly fragrance-free products are appealing. But, I have yet to find a product of theirs that I liked so much that I would buy it again.
This moisturizer is just such a product. It is fairly thick, whereas I like a thinner moisturizer. Though it isnt totally fragrance-free, it also isnt so strongly fragranced that it is off-putting. It is actually on the greasy side, so I like it better in winter weather when everyones skin is drying out from elements and indoor heating.

on 12/29/2017 7:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have yet to find a Ren product where it doesn’t smell like some kind of earthy grass. I can’t say that I like the particular fragrance of their products however; having said that, this cream is really, really nice. It feels soft and luxurious on the skin and absorbs beautifully without leaving behind a greasy or oily residue feeling, just soft supple skin. My skin is dry and this keeps it feeling moisturized all day long, which means makeup isn’t settling into any fine lines and I also do not see any dry patches which can happen depending on the makeup I’m wearing. $56CDN for 1.7oz is moderately priced and the ingredient list is impressive. Happy to see Ren is a cruelty-free brand.