Obagi Zo Skin Health Daily Power Defense

1 review

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a lightweight lotion that has no real smell. It feels very calming and moisturizing without feeling heavy. It's advised to use this in the morning under the ZO sunscreen which I have been doing. It does contain retinol and some potentially irritating ingredients but I haven't been irritated at all by this lotion. Dr. Obagi doesn't believe in just moisturizers, they have to be doing something so most if not all of his face creams or serums contain actives. This is very expensive so I'm happy that 1 pump is enough to do my face and neck. I have not been applying to my chest since my rosacea has spread to my chest so I am using Cerave cream on my chest.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Jojoba Esters, Carbomer, C14-22 Alcohols, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactose, Disodium EDTA, Cellulose, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Beta-Glucan, 1,2-Hexanediol, Methylparaben, Lecithin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sorbitol, EDTA, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Micrococcus Lysate, Retinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata Peel Oil, Mentha Piperita Oil, Mimosa Tenuiflora Bark Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 60730 (Ext. Violet 2).