MAC Nicki Minaj - Pinkprint

No Image

3.7

on 1/13/2018 7:31:00 AM

Finally, Mac has introduced The Pinkprint, a flattering lighter pink shade, to their Amplified range of Lipsticks.
Before purchasing this product, I had worn Mac Blankety Lipstick for years, mainly because the formula was so comfortable. However, I noticed this shade would appear with a grey-ish cast in photographs. The most flattering shade of Amplified Lipstick was a limited edition shade called Haute Altitude, which was in a collection about 8 years ago.
The Pinkprint lipstick is a much more wearable and wearable version of Creme Cup. The most recent Creme Cup I purchased is not used that often as I find the formula less creamy than I remember. The Pinkprint is opaque, so the pigmentation is excellent. The lipstick is creamy and moisturising - however it never bleeds and stains lips in the way that liquid lipsticks can. As the product is part of the Nicki Minaj range, the pearlised pink packaging is also attractive. I think this lipstick is only limited edition, so it would be great if Mac added this to their permanent collection.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I try so hard to pull off pink lipsticks like this, but I always look like a clown. Oh well, I guess its my olive skin. I will not purchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Beautiful, semi opaque pinky nude. Flatters my mmm w/yellow undertones, c4 skin with pigmented lips. More wearable than Patrick Starrr's werrrk lipstick because it's not so matte or dry looking on my lips