no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/25/2005

What can I say that hasn't already been said? One of the best wedding cake scents in roll on form. I only dab a little (but I'll admit sometimes I just roll all over my body just so that I can smell so great!)... and it will last all day long. Great vanilla cake scent... and for soooo cheap!

About reviewer (291 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Jan/16/2005

I love this! Two little dabs on my neck last the whole day! Seriously, I really love this. I perfer it to the body whip, which was too strong for me to use all over. The roll on is only $3 and will last me awhile. Two thumbs way up!

About reviewer (424 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jan/14/2005

This is the wonderful roll-on counterpart to the famous Wedding Cake body whip. A sweet, yummy, no almond, cake scent. But it smells even better than any cake I've ever had!

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromtribs

Jan/04/2005

MMMMMMMM! White wedding cake with no almond. Perfect!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Dec/14/2004

This is a yummy, creamy, cakey scent, though on dry-down, it smelled more like marshmallows... still, a pretty good scent!

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinNormal

EyesBlue

1.0

Nov/28/2004

Tiny roll-on, fragrance so light as to be practically non-existant. My WC roll-on has some type of white flaky particles floating around in it (possibly because of temp. changes during shipping). This scent would be nice if it were at least four times stronger. Can't recommend these, but I must say NE offers some fantastic products.

About reviewer (361 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

Jan/17/2004

I layer this with the Body Whip and it's a nice complement. On me, it lasts a decent amount of time.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesHazel

3.0

Nov/18/2003

darn it. this smells just like my AZW vanilla cream cake roll-on (which is my fave, btw), but it's got a slight alcoholy scent upon initial application, and the scent fades rather quickly. i think i'll be sticking with the AZW roll-on from now on. it lasts forever and a day, and - no alcohol!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlue

2.0

Aug/21/2003

Not pure perfume oil, smells like it's diluted with alcohol. Buy AZW roll on perfume in Vanilla Cream Cake. It is 100% pure oil, smells like creamy vanilla cake, and lasts all day long.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

3.0

Jul/15/2003

I also really wanted to love this. No such luck. Smells like pure rubbing alcohol in the bottle. Dries to a somewhat decent light cakey smell, which lasts for an half an hour at most. Not impressed at all.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

Age25-29