1 review

on 12/14/2017 9:05:00 PM

If “cute” were a scent, this would be how it smells like. It’s sweet like candy, but floral as well. The box comes with five packets of sheet masks. The single foil packet actually comes with 7 individual sheets (for a total of 35 masks!), each sheet folded separately inside so you can just take out the single sheet without messing up the other ones. They don’t have any dividers though, but it’s not too troublesome since the masks are rather thick/sturdy to make it easy to separate. There’s a lot of essence, but no drippage while handling or down my neck while masking.

The single mask itself gave me a major boost in moisture, that I felt deep down under my skin, leaving my skin with that “chokchok” bouncy feeling/texture. I usually leave sheet masks on for at least 15-20minutes, oftentimes going overboard with 30-45 minutes. I liked how the packaging told me how long I have to use it up from opening (80 days). My friends and I ended up sharing one pack on a quick weekend getaway, but I kept the leftover serum to use through the week since the packaging was re-sealable.

I’ve tried only one other Lululun multi-sheet mask product, but I thought those masks were super thin. This was not the case with this set and I definitely would purchase it again if I was able to get my hands on them on my next trip to Hawaii. A great souvenir too!