Chanel Ombre Premiere Longwear Cream Eye Shadow

Chanel Ombre Premiere Longwear Cream Eye Shadow

3.7

on 4/3/2018 10:52:00 PM

I decided to try this after seeing it on a youtube video. I normally do not wear eyeshadow but wanted to use this as a liner/accent around my eyes as I saw in the video. The price is appalling for a single shade of an eyeshadow, but I was willing to pay if it had a nice effect. I purchased it at Nordstrom, and the saleswoman applied some to my eyes from the tester as well. The color is very beautiful. However, I was at the mall for a few more hours and when I got home and looked in the mirror I was not happy! The shadow had migrated around my eyes in an unflattering way, and my lids were very creased and cakey looking. I never opened the box I purchased, and I plan to return this next time I go to the mall.

on 12/20/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got this in Memory and Pourpre Profound. Both are very wearable colors and work well with my NC20 skin. The cream is dry, not moussey (Tom Ford). It reminds me of he Maybelline color tattoo pots. The formula applies nicely as it stay where you put it but still blends out before it sets and lasts all day. I’m always fearful that these pots dry out before I even make a dent but we will see. Beautiful colors and formula. I highly recommend.

on 12/14/2017 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Being a fan of cream eye shadow I purchased the color 810 Pourpre Profond. The color looks interesting in the jar and is a plum color on the lid. The brush included works very well with the cream. I would have to fault it on the score of Longwear as it does fad on me somewhat but I am not using a primer with it. The colors are not overly full of glitter but give a nice finish. I like it enough to try a couple of other colors.

Top Rated Eye Shadow