Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Renewal Deep Conditioner

No Image

3.3

I really didnt expect this to do anything for my hair but i was in the shop and it looked like the best of a bad bunch, i just needed to grab a conditioner couldnt stand the one i was currently using, i have bleached blonde damaged hair which was extremely extremely dry, like you could pick it up and it would stay levitating in the spot you put it, i got home and i washed my hair and used this for three minutes and finished with a deep conditioner and my hair was sleek, and silky soft, easy to manage in ONE wash. The shine it left on my hair was nothing special but still good. I really really like it, well worth it for the price i purchased it. Happy with this😀

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I think the regular Pantene Advanced Care 5-in-1 Conditioner does a much better job than this one. This didn't do any more than a regular conditioner for my hair, was disappointed because of that.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I tested many generous samples of this Moisture treatment mask and I am quite happy with this product. It is not one I would have gravitated towards in the pharmacy, so I am happy that I have discovered a nice product. I applied this in shower after washing my fine and long hair, waited the three minutes, and rinsed well. Superb! I was careful to rinse well out of concern that it may weigh down my fine hair. It coated my strands quite well, feeling quite slippery on the hair in the shower, but, in effect it w as well rinsed. This gave my hair renewed shine and strength. My hair was moisturized on another level, absolutely no frizz, blow drying was entirely easy and any look of dryness was gone. My blow dry lasted longer than typical. Sleek, but not greasy, hydrated and light. Very nice, especially at the price.