Maybelline Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation

Maybelline Superstay 24HR Full Coverage Foundation

3.6

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Silica, Dimethicone / Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon-12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cyclomethicone, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylonitrile / Methyl Methacrylate / Vinylidene Chloride, Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutane, Paraffin, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Isopropyl Alcohol. May Contain: CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I love this stuff, I have normal skin and it makes me look matte all day. And smooth. Full coverage, nice stuff. And at $11 it's a no brainer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Got this foundation in the color Coconut 355 at Rite Aid a couple of days ago and it's quite mattifying! If you have combo-oily skin, I highly recommend. It covered up my flaws beautifully w/o a problem. The only main issue I had was the finish is a lil red on my skin. In this humid summer weather, I do have to blot after approx. 4-5 hours on my combination skin. For those w/dry skin who want a matte finish: use a moisturizing primer. The price ranges from $10-12 depending on where you buy. I do recommend; the finish is legit!

on 8/15/2018 6:41:00 PM

This is my favourite full coverage drugstore foundation. It sits nicely on my dry skin and doesn't cling to dry patches, and I don't find it oxidises too much - I'm the lightest shade in all drugstore foundations including this one, and I've never noticed it looking too dark after having it on for a while.

I have very sensitive skin and have had no reaction to this foundation, it's never broken me out and doesn't have a strong perfume smell. All I'd suggest with this foundation is to use a oil-controlling primer underneath, as I sometimes my skin gets very shiny throughout the day. The coverage is great, and well worth the money - the packaging is much nicer than a lot of drugstore foundations - I find some other ones like Rimmel look cheap, but this has a nice almost luxe feel to it.

I will repurchase this when I run out, although it's not perfect - I would be surprised if this foundation actually could last 24 hours as it claims. I'd estimate this foundation begins to separate and sink into lines and get very oily after 6-8 hours.

on 8/15/2018 10:31:00 AM

I like this foundation, it's a good formula that works well with my skin. I like medium coverage, sometimes have a hard time finding a foundation that matches my skin tone, I would use this foundation again.

on 8/14/2018 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

For reference I'm in between NC45 and NC50 in MAC. I wear 320 during the winter and 330 during the summer. I suggest going one shade lighter as this foundation oxidizes. This foundation is medium to full coverage. Initially the finish is matte but throughout the day it gets oily. I suggest using an oil controlling primer and/or finishing powder if you have oily or combination skin like I do.

Advantages: 1)It has a nice matt finish (if that is what you are after. 2) it is long-wearing (although not quite 24 hours) 3) It is cheap and widely available 4) It covers flaws and imperfections well Disadvantages: 1) it made my face look a bit flat (not sure how to explain it l) 2) after 6 hours it looked patchy and the colour had changed slightly. I needed to reapply. 3)it does that weird thing that some bases do, where they go powdery and collect in the corner of your nose (I am not sure what causes this. It may be my poor application skills). This is not a bad product, but for me it’s nothing special. In future I’d rather try a different product.

on 8/10/2018 12:45:00 AM

I absolutely HATED the old formula of this foundation, it had no staying power, it oxidised and it got patchy throughout the day. I was quite hesitant to try this foundation because of all that but omg this new formula is EPIC! It stays on really well throughout the day and it makes my skin look airbrushed! This foundation can make your face look really matte and flat though so I'd definitely make recommend wearing blush, bronzer and highlighter just to add the life back into your face. This foundation can be quite dry on your skin if you don't moisturise pretty well beforehand. The shade range of this foundation is a bit meh, could be better. Overall a really great foundation from Maybelline!
Pros:
-Makes your skin look airbrushed and smooth
-Stays on pretty well throughout the day
-Full coverage
-Really blendable
-Lightweight
Cons:
-Can look quite flat and matte without highlighter, bronzer and blush
-Not the best shade range ever

on 8/9/2018 9:56:00 PM

I hate this foundation! After using Fit Me Matte and Poreless for years and recently switching to L’Oreal Pro-matte, I didn’t think there was much difference in matte foundations. I thought they would all work for me! Wrong lol

I didn’t want to spend $20 on the Pro-matte so I thought I’d try this out for $12. I wore it for a week and threw it in the garbage.

I tried with no primer, a dewy primer, a pore filling primer. I tried blending with a brush, a sponge, my fingers. I tried using a little, using a lot. No matter what, every day when I got home my face looked like crap! Huge pores on my cheeks, literally all the foundation had melted off my forehead and nose without me touching it once during the day. Anything I put overtop (contour, powder, highlight, blush) just sits on top and looks like utter garbage.

Nightmare. Wish I’d saved myself the $12!

on 8/3/2018 1:25:00 PM

I couldn’t rave about this product enough. OMG this is my new favourite foundation. I used to wear mac studio fix fluid in NC10 and I never thought I would find a cheaper alternative to my HG foundation. The shade 102 is the exact same shade of NC10. The staying power of this is close to mac if not better. I would definitely repurchase and recommend this to everyone.

on 8/1/2018 3:49:00 AM

1st off, im not a fan of matte foundations, i hate matte foundations actually.
i've tarte water foundation, stila aqua foundation, anna sui & so on ..
because i love dewy skin with light finishes actually.

i scoop this up 3 days back when the drugstore in singapore was having sales.
here's my first impressions- ( i have dry combo skin, and i hate matte foundations, im a fan of those dewy bb cushion users)
1- i love it that it comes in a pump, easy for me unlike the fit me with the application that i need to apply all over my face
2. I LOVE THE FINISH, my face looks flawless, not very thick, but matte & perfect
3. super lasting, i use the benefit porefessional & coty airspun setting powder, under the lights where usually i see horrible lines, but i look alright in this matte foundation. caught me off guard.
4. i prefer this over the fit me matte & poreless, cant explain why, i just love this foundation.

will definitely buy a spare to keep as i realise that drugstore changes their makeup range really fast.