Maybelline FaceStudio Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit

Maybelline FaceStudio Master Blush Color & Highlight Kit

3.3

I read the only two reviews available here and after watching a YouTuber using this as a favourite in her video I gave it a try with high expectations.I am a blush and highlighter junkie so yeah.
THE HIGHLIGHTER:like a 6/10,it was more glittery though than a light glowy shimmer so steer clear if you don’t like glitter like me.i prefer glow and this highlighter looked very unnatural and powdery AF.
The BLUSHES:extremely pigmented and no matter how many time I dust the excess off and even swirl it on my wrist before applying the colours are TOO loud and look very unnatural.they look very pretty and alluring in the pan but exceedingly unflattering on your face.i am light toned so I tried it on my slightly deeper toned friend and it looked okayish on her too.still too powdery and emphasised texture.The lasting power was also about 1-2 hours.
Wouldn’t repurchase.total waste of money-.- the only good thing is that it’s small so good for on the go but iv seen other brands with better kits like rimmel while makeup revolution also has products similar but wayy better than this .

I was looking for a pallette I could use for a full face and give me options. All I need is this,a few brushes,mascara, tinted moisturizer and a concealer and I have makeup to travel with, or when my son is in the hospital.The colors are beautiful, they mix to make new ones. I did not notice the colors listed. One thing it is missing is a mirror. I was contemplating buying the NYX pallette for the same reason, the store I was at didn't carry that line and I saw this, great purchase. I would recommend to a friend.

on 12/13/2017 1:27:00 PM

This quad comes with a pretty metallic shimmery highlighter. It is NOT a subtle highlighter and people who like a subtle, natural looking highlight should steer more towards ELF than this palette which includes a sexy, bold, in your face highlighter. There are 3 shades of blush: A cool bright pink, a deep purple plum, and a stunning and unique coral shade. Sometimes I mix a little bit of the blush with the highlight to add a sheen, other than that all 3 blushes are matte. These blushes are very pigmented so i warn everyone to use a light hand when applying them. I find the pink may take some extra effort to blend, but the other 2 blushes are super blend-able. If you are new to wearing blush or like super natural looks this may not be the product for you: it is extremely pigmented.