3.7

price range

Reviews

1.0

6 months ago

I initially became interested in this product due to the raving reviews all over their website (go-figure) and the one great review here. Boy I sure was disappointed when I actually received the hunk of junk last month. The plastic is pretty lightweight, but feels a little cheap at times when you're holding the awkwardly top heavy mister; however, that's the least of the product's problem, as it doesn't work for squat! The mist is seriously so weak, it might as well take a century for it to even "hydrate" your face, let alone wet it ever lmao! I've even tried the few "trouble shooting" instructions that came with this product (in broken English btw) to absolutely no avail: as this thing just simply doesn't operate as it should. And to top it all off, I had payed an additional 20 dollars to expedite the shipping; which unfortunately, didn't matter as the product still took several weeks to receive. I felt totally embarrassed to have ever gifted this piece of garbage, oh well!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBrown

2 years ago

This is without doubt my favorite beauty device of the year! I've been using sprays for years because my skin is easily irritated. I found out about this product online and decided to give it a try. The mist Nanorain creates is so much softer and milder than regular sprays. I don't have anything dripping from my face after 1 min of misting and my skin feels very hydrated after. I also find Nanorain super useful in the office where I would use it during work breaks and it makes my makeup look like I just put it on.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesGray

2 years ago

Ever since I got this product I have been obsessed. You just fill it with pure water and it has some technology that breaks it up into nano particles of mist that can be easily absorbed by the skin. It's like a portable humidifier for your face! And there's no expensive re-fills, you just use water. It's so dry in my office and this has been a life saver. It also doubles as a phone battery charger (genius) so you can charge your phone if it runs out of battery. My skin is normally super dry but using this throughout the day keeps my makeup looking fresh and dewy. I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin and I'm so excited to keep using this!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43