ILNP - Juliette

No Image

1 review

on 12/13/2017 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Juliette is from ILNP’s Winter Collection 2015. It is one of their Ultra Metallics and is described as a rose gold holographic polish. According to the ILNP website it has a “super” thin metallic flakies that add intensity and a reflective quality to your mani.

Initially I wasn’t sure how much I liked this polish. In low lighting and standard indoor lighting it really isn’t all that impressive. But in bright light or sunlight as well as a variety of other lighting situations it really comes alive and is a real beauty.

In addition to the rose gold base (in some lighting it quite pale) there are flashes of glitters in greens, reds, and blues. Those add a totally different dimension to this polish.

As with so many ILNP the formula was really good. The consistency was great with no running or pooling. Despite the abundance of metallic flakies the texture is nice. It applies smoothly and evenly with the flakies applying across the nail bed without any extra manipulation on my part. My nail bed was smooth with just one coat of top coat.

I got excellent wear from Juliette, over 5 days without chipping. Additionally, the color is as such if you get a small chip here or there it really doesn’t show.

Juliette comes in the standard polish bottle with the standard brush. Each ILNP comes packaged in it’s own labeled box. I like the boxes as for me it makes storage easier and neater.

This particular ILNP is $10 for the bottle. That is a very reasonable price for this high quality polish. I would repurchase Juliette.

Additionally I would like to say that all of the ILNP products that I have received have been well packaged and shipped. Shipping costs are very reasonable and customer service is also great.

I will update in a day or so on removal and staining.

Popular Polishes