bareMinerals bareMinerals: The Bare Sensuals READY palette

bareMinerals bareMinerals: The Bare Sensuals READY palette

3.0

1 review

on 3/8/2018 4:52:00 PM

There's a reason I keep buying these palettes that Bare Minerals keeps churning out, there must be!!!! I just need to find out what it is!!!! LOL! They always look so beautiful online and even when I swatch them in the store I fall in love....then....I get them home and try to use them for different looks for a few days and inevitably I'm dissapointed. Sigh. I have to agree with the review down below from ziggymamma, every single time I use this, no matter how many different shades I try, my looks end up looking the same or similar.

In a way that can be a good thing, it's why I love Clinique eyeshadow palettes. This palette is easy to use, the colors are easy to blend, easy to wear and easy for everyone to get some kind of good eye look. Unfortunately, while the colors look saturated in the pans and even in swatches, they're very sheer when applied on the lid. Some shades don't look different enough on the lids and you can't tell one from the other. Don't expect any wow factor from this like I did when I saw the purple and plum and berry shades. I was expecting much more drama and got hum drum instead.

Overall while I'm not thrilled with this palette I feel like I will use it more often than some of my other Bare Minerals palettes. It's not a bad palette, it just isn't great either. If you want a pretty easy peasy breezy purple toned palette then this one is for you! Like!