Dior Dream 757

No Image

on 3/28/2018 9:55:00 AM

This is a perfect matte eyeshadow palette for day wear. I used to buy Dior eyeshadow quints all the time because of their great formula and superb color combinations, but I stopped a few years ago because Dior changed the formula for the worse - the shadows were poorly pigmented and powdery. Finally, after reading rave reviews of Dream on online blogs, I bought it and I am so glad I did. Dior has gone back to creating superb eyeshadow quints - the texture is buttery and so, so the shadows are easy to blend, and while the colors are subtle, they are also quite pigmented and very flattering. An all-around winner.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

This is a gorgeous matte quint. It’s seriosuly beautiful. I’ve wanted a Dior quint for a long time but never saw a color combo I wanted. They redid the palettes not too terribly long ago and this is one of the new ones.
The formula is fantastic. Soft, smooth, blends well. Never muddy. Buildable. It a soft matte. Not dry or chalky at all. The colors are quite cool toned, which I’ve been looking for. I love warms, but I have tons of those. This is my perfect set of shades. The pink is a perfect highlight and lid shade. The transition shade is a beautiful rosey brown. The next deeper shade is a nice medium brown. The deep shade is a plummy brown. The grey in the middle is a fun addition, great as a lid shade or all over.
The packaging has slimmed down from the last iteration which I love. It clicks closed and has a mirror.
I cannot say enough about what a nice matte formula this is and how perfect these shades are. LOVE.

Top Rated Eye Shadow