Chanel Hydra Beauty Flash

Chanel Hydra Beauty Flash

on 12/17/2017 2:36:00 AM

Can be used mixed in the day cream and makes application much easier, no layering as I am already applying a serum before the mix of the two. Gives a moisture boost that last four hours to keep make up set and fresh. I am a big fan of the Le Jour, La Nuit and Le Weekend series, which can now only be found in special doors and online (why??!!!); and must say these three and the CC cream all work beautifully in tandem. Very sleek and modern skincare, almost without using classic day and night cream textures just serums and SPF 50 all in the lightest textures of this world!

on 12/9/2017 5:13:00 PM

This makes my face feel very comfortable even under powders/ powder foundations. It absorbed very quickly and the feeling is a nongreasy type of balm. It is moisterizing but not as much as i would like. I suffer from acne prone combo skin and i have dry patches due to the use of acne treatments. But if you have dry skin thats not peeling or cracked this would be a lovely primer. I am still trying this out but it does smooth out my skin and i dont have a tight dry feeling from my le teint powder. If i didnt use this id feel more on the greasier side from just using moisterizer under my foundation. Also without this the dry parts around my nose is more noticeable (feels dry too) It feels like an invisible protective barrier under powder. Will update as i cont to use this.

Edit- tried this without using acne treatment and it makes my skin look so nice i cant describe it but i know there is a difference when i have this on. It really adds radiance. When i look into the mirror when i don't use this my face does not look as nice or even. When i do have this on i feel that my foundation looks a lot more natural and just...better! I had this on for 4 hours and my skin still looks great not even as oily. I wouldnt say this is oil control but it doesnt make me more oily than i already am. But i wouldve been more greasy if i just had moisturizer on. Primers never wowed me in the past and ive always strayed from them. I usually pick very moisterizing ones to try and it always made me feel like i had a film of grease on my skin. I am a powder foundation wearer and this works really great underneath. Chanels great with samples the 5ml bottles can be used probably 5 to 7 times(you dont need much). I actually ordered mine on ebay since i wasnt going near a nordstroms or macys atm. After trying the sample past few days i couldnt help but ordered the full bottle for 55usd on their website. I enjoy ordering from chanel because of their packaging. Love this primer its def a hg status for powder foundation wearers or if you have drier skin.

edit (after 1 month usage 1/14/18) - When I'm in the hurry in the morning i use this as my moisturizer and skip my usual cream and it works wonderfully. It hydrates without feeling greasy and a pea size is enough for my whole face so i still have lots left. i just wish it had spf in this but its ok i still love this product.

Pro-
Provides a smooth/silky base
Adds brightness and radiance
super comfortable under powder makeup
Moisurizing without being greasy
Very nice feel while applying
Non pore clogging/no acne (i break out with everything)
Not a strong smell(light peachy floral scent)
Nice squeezy sanitary bottle

Cons- expensive price for the 1oz bottle
*(only a pea size is needed for entire face though, ill check back and see when this bottle will last me) 12/20/17