True Botanicals- Pure Radiance Oil, Clear

No Image

1 review

on 11/29/2017 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

After pregnancy, my skin became very unpredictable. I was nursing, so I couldn't rely on my usual Rx products. I bought the Clear Trio for $165, which included a discount. The Trio is regularly priced at $206. I've included the individual product prices below.

Hydrating Cleanser- Clear- $48
Pros: Pleasant herbal smell, jelly-like consistency (like Cetaphil), dark glass pump bottle
Cons: It didn't effectively clean my skin. For the cost, I expected a lot more and shouldn't have to use another cleanser to remove my very light makeup. Shea Moisture African Black Soap thoroughly cleans my skin in one step and is far more affordable ($5 at drugstore).

Nutrient Toner- Clear- $48
Pros: Pleasant herbal smell, dark glass screw-top bottle, didn't sting or dry out my skin
Cons: I didn't see any difference with this toner. It seemed like an expensive, unnecessary step. It did remove any remaining makeup the cleanser left behind, which could be remedied by using a better cleanser.

Pure Radiance Oil- Clear- $110
Pros: Pleasant herbal smell, dark glass dropper bottle, hydrates skin, clears skin, doesn't break out skin, absorbs well into damp skin. This is the real star of the trio. I typically have oily, acne-prone skin, and I use this in the AM under SPF and PM by itself. If my skin breaks out, this clears it within 24 hours. This makes my skin easy and very manageable. One bottle (1 fl oz) has lasted me 4+ months. I still have 1/5th of the bottle left.
Cons: It's expensive