Maybelline Brush Blush in Sweet Tooth

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/21/2005 8:31:00 PM

I got this at Dollar Tree and I can honestly say it is good. It is a light pink, which is nice for my PPP skin. It is a bit powdery but not terribly so,( I blame that gimicky white heart in the center.) I like the blush and I'm glad that after a couple swips its gone, as well as the white highlights it leaves. All in all for a buck this was a great find!!!

on 4/5/2004 4:55:00 PM

This bright girly barbie-pink blush is very pretty on my PPP skin. The color reminds me of my MAC pink swoon but with slight shimmer (but this product does not go on as sheer as MACs). The little white heart is cute, but it does disappear after a few uses. The packaging isn't that great, but for a dollar store find I don't mind at all!

This is more of a medium bright cool pink with shimmers.It is brighter than the new breeze by blush and a little more pigmented(just a little more pigmented most of Maybelline's blush are not with the exception of pink whisper).It is perfect for ppp but probably not for darker skintone.This is a pretty color for spring and summer to give you a girlie glow.
My complaints:I prefer blush to be matte and this is not oil-free.The colors are perfect for fair skintones and are soft and true to the shade.
Update:I deducted 1 lippie because it makes my skin break out and does not last.

This blush was such a disappointment!!! The cute little heart on top was wisked away within two sweeps of my brush! I was *alittle* irritated! And the pink doesn't show up very well...*sigh* I guess I'll stick to my Covergirl Cheekers in "Classic Pink" it beats this one out by a zillion!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This is a pretty pink blush, with a cute (gimmicky) white heart in the center. I wish the heart went all the way through--would be more interesting. The quality of this product is OK, but not exactly silky going on. I don't like the packaging at all, and the brush is just sad. I'll never even take it out of the plastic.

Popular Blush Products