Zoeva Caramel Melange Eyeshadow Palette

Zoeva Caramel Melange Eyeshadow Palette
Caramel Melange Eyeshadow Palette

The Zoeva Carel Melange Eyeshadow Palette is one of my first palette from the Zoeva brand and I must say that I am quite impressed with this. There is little to no fall out, the shadows are highly buildable, they are extremely pigmented and blend quite easily. I also love the color range- there is a couple light colors for the brow bone area, a dark color that I can use as powder eyeliner, and several colors in between. I also love the texture variety with several mattes and several shimmery shades. And to top it all off, this palette is affordable and the packaging makes it easy for travel. My more detailed review and swatches is:

on 11/28/2017 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Very beautiful palette with great pigmentation. A warm-eyeshadow girl's dream! I find no issues with the quality of the shadows. I'm NC40 so the lighter colours are a bit useless but that's okay because the oranges and burnt browns are fab. Also love the shimmers, great payoff using fingers. I will say I'm not a super huge fan of the purple colour at the end, though that may be because I haven't quite figured out how to use it.

Popular Palettes