Melaleuca - Sei Bella Defining Mascara, Black

Melaleuca - Sei Bella Defining Mascara, Black
Melaleuca - Sei Bella Defining Mascara, BlackMelaleuca - Sei Bella Defining Mascara, BlackMelaleuca - Sei Bella Defining Mascara, Black

1 review

on 11/27/2017 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Recently I went nuts over a friend of mine's eyelashes. She is a sister redhead, with similar coloring. Suddenly she had long, gorgeous, defined eyelashes that made her eyes look jasper-green. Redheads know that mascara can make us look like we took makeup lessons from Liza Minelli, and black mascara especially, while flattering, can be tricky. My friend, Tova, (doesn't she have a great name, haha?) told me she was wearing this mascara, so, of course, I bought it right away. This is everything I want in mascara: it enlongates, holds curl, defines, stays put, and looks smooth and glossy. It doesn't have any flaky things, furry things, or globs. There are other mascaras that are this perfect for me, for example YSL Faux Cils Babydoll, Perricone No Mascara, MUFE Smoky Extravagant...but they all cost $29 - $30. Sei Bella Defining Mascara costs $15.00! I continue to be dazzled by the Sei Bella line. I am amazed with the quality and performance of the skin care, and now I look forward to trying more of the makeup. This mascara is a keeper, for sure.