Melaleuca - Sei Bella Advanced Youth Revital Clarifying Toner

Melaleuca - Sei Bella Advanced Youth Revital Clarifying Toner

1 review

Water ▼Hamamelis Virginiana Water ▼Butylene Glycol ▼Propanediol ▼Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer ▼11,2-Hexanediol ▼Caprylyl Glycol ▼Zinc PCA ▼Polysorbate 20 ▼Bis-ethoxydiglycol cyclohexane 1,4-dicarboxylate ▼Xanthan Gum ▼Carnosine ▼Allantoin ▼Citric Acid ▼Fomes officinalis ▼ Silica ▼ Glycerin ▼Tetrapeptide-21 ▼Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract ▼Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract ▼Bioflavonoids ▼Brassica Oleracea Italica Extract ▼

on 11/27/2017 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I am not a distributor of Melaleuca, and the only way I am associated with the company is as a customer. Way back in 1999, when I was pregnant with my second child, I starting using Melaleuca cleaning products for my home. I wanted "safe" products that worked well and smelled nice (unlike the white vinegar I regularly used). As years went by and it became easier to buy safe products in store like Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, I drifted away from Melaleuca. After trying everything I found, I decided Method, Mrs. Meyer's, Seventh Generation, etc. were not as good as they were when I originally started using these brands. They weren't as effective, and they didn't smell as good. Their cost went down, too, so I'm sure their ingredient quality went down right along with it. I remembered Melaleuca and I was thrilled to find that they are now an online "shopping club". I love having the ability to order what I want and have it show up at my doorstep in a day or two. The cleaning products, laundry products, etc. are even better...truly the finest stuff I've ever used, and now Melaleuca sells just about everything. Their Vitamins are outstanding, and I have replaced my Metagenics with Melaleuca. After reading and researching ingredients, I decided to try some of their "savings packs". I discovered their "Sei Bella" skincare line, and I want you all to know about it, just in case you have similar needs to mine. Sei Bella Advanced Youth Revital Clarifying Toner is for Normal-Oily Skin. It comes in a bottle with a squirt hole, and it costs $17.00 for 6.76 oz bottle. It has a very light but refreshing citrus scent, and it feels creamy, silky, and luxurious. It removes all oil and it cleans out pores. A little goes a long way. It contains peptides and a whole bunch of plant extracts. It is "sulfate-free" (in marketing terms) and paraben-free. After a few months use, I can't imagine another cleanser I've liked as much. This does everything I need and it seems to help keep breakouts at bay. Sei Bella cleanser behaves like a "splurge" but it costs less that my usual cleansers from Lather, Lush and Clinique! Cosmetics Monopolies like Estee Lauder and L'Oreal don't care what they sell as long as it sells. They put their money in their marketing so lowest cost products get sold for highest prices. I'm sick of it. I am turning to companies who put research and money into their products, rather than their images, unqualified "influensters", and recycled, dated formulations. Melaleuca is excitingly innovative, and I am truly enjoying learning about the products as much as I enjoy using them.