MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Blush - Into The Pink

MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Blush - Into The Pink

on 1/14/2018 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I recently purchased this shade, as well as "Sweets for my Sweet" Which is more mauvy. Even tho I'm a huge MAC fan, I shied away from these for awhile thinking they were just way too frosty/glittery looking for my age (48).. I was so wrong! these are so flattering on my mature/combo skin. There are so many gorgeous shades in this particular formula. I also have used them over a matte blush of the same color family, then used this as a blush topper/highlighter of sorts. Definitely recommend this line. I would repurchase if I lost it for sure, but don't think I will repurchase anytime soon due to just having way too many other products.

on 11/26/2017 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

For the past few months, my "go-to/every day/holy grail" blush has been Dior's Rosy Glow Awakening Blush but ever since the new line of Extra Dimension blushes launched from MAC, I really have had a pronounced weakness for them. They have this lovely, glowy finish that is flattering as all heck. And because MAC had a 25% off deal for MAC Select members, I treated myself to Into the Pink, which I'd been wanting since summer, if not earlier. This is a really light, pale pink. Temptalia calls this a "light-medium pink with very subtle warm undertones" . I'm pretty fair-skinned (MAC NW15) and this gives the most subtle of results - I don't think there's anything "medium" about this blush, nor do I see any warm undertones. It's almost more like a pink toned highlighter than a blush, but there are days when I want the very slightest hint of colour in my cheeks that doesn't look like I'm actually wearing blush. This can be built up to a slightly more intense colour, but not very much so because then the sheen really starts to take over. And, of course, I can use this as a highlighter, which is a nice option.

Popular Blush Products