3.4

price range

Reviews

2.0

a month ago

Definitely made my hair soft but not moisturizing enough for my dry ends

About reviewer (985 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

a month ago

This mask is just a step above the Ouai Repair conditioner I normally use. Whereas I love the shampoo, conditioner and the leave-in conditioner, this mask is just meh! I left it in for 3 hours and it didn't feel that much different from regular conditioning. For a more deeply hydrating mask, try Biogeo or Amika.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a month ago

I am so so happy I found this!! This makes my hair so smooth and soft to the touch when I use it! And the scent is to die for. I feel like I just walked out of a salon, it’s that dramatic of a change for me. My hair is wavy and will hold a style well, but it does not have natural shine or bounce. And sadly, it has a slightly straw like feel to it pretty much all the time. When I use this treatment, though, I found myself touching my hair repeatedly because it actually felt soft for the first time that I can remember! That’s a really big deal for me! And again, the scent alone is reason enough to keep using it...it’s a rose based floral scent that smells light and elegant and I can’t get enough of it. I use this in the shower after I shampoo and leave it in for 10 minutes then rinse it out with cold water. I’m happy to report that the packaging has changed as well: it apparently used to be sold in packets, but it now comes in a tube. I use less of this masque than I do of regular conditioner, so it is lasting me quite a while, but I will definitely repurchase when I am out. Love this!!!

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I love this product. I have extremely dry, thin, curly hair. I bleach my hair to do fun colours, which unfortunately leaves my hair v dry. I use this mask as almost a leave in conditioner because the texture is incredible. Makes my hair super soft and has really helped with the texture of my hair. Really wish she would have an option of this in different packaging (although I like hiding one of the packs in my wallet for emergencies)

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

3.0
from

2 years ago

This is a reasonably good treatment masque. It does leave hair softened. However, when I tested this against my all time favourite Redken Smooth Down Butter treatment, it fell short. I parted the hair down the middle, and one half was treated with Redken and the other half with OUAI. I left in for around 20 minutes with a warm towl, rinsed out, rinsed with cold water to close the cuticles, and then added some oil and blow dried. The side that was treated with OUAI was softer and fluffier, but looked frizzier and messier than the side that was treated with Redken. The Redken side wasn't AS soft but looked smoother and stronger. On this basis I will stay with the Redken line for my treatment masques, though I'd suggest this product is reasonable.

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age30-35