Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

4.3

on 10/7/2018 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in Uncensored which is the bright 'universal' red shade. In the tube Uncensored comes in it looks like a true red on me it mostly appears as a true red but appears a tiny bit bright as it leans a tiny bit orangey red on me.

The Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint appears quite matte on my lips and feels relatively lightweight and comfortable on. The tube for the Stunna Lip Paint is gorgeous, glamorous and retro looking in an old school Hollywood silver screen star type of way and it does look like it might be a glass bottle of nail polish. The Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint does transfer a bit but it does last for quite a while on the lips.

The trick to wearing the Stunna Lip Paint is to apply it sparingly and to eke it out instead of applying many layers of it on if you don't want it to transfer so much supposedly.

I think I'd buy this item in Uncensored again probably because I love the pretty glass tube that it comes in and I love red. I don't know we'll see - maybe I'll think about it.

Fashion Fair Butterscotch, Black Opal Truly Topaz, Nars Malaga

on 12/21/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

OMG- I have tried to wear red lipstick many times but just never felt comfortable in the look for me. Well since I received the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in uncensored, I have been wearing red lipstick everyday--yes even during the day and I love it!! It truly is universally flattering. I have notice a little transferring but it maybe because I always use lip balm underneath, I'm going to try without lip balm and see if that prevents the small amount of transfer that I see now. Also it feels great on your lips, not tight or drying which is why I have not been able to wear most other matte liquid lipsticks I have tried. I'm in love and can't wait to see/ try other colors.

on 11/27/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't wear bright red lipsticks, stains or gloss. My coloring makes orange reds look off on me so I tend to go for blood reds and reddish purples. I vowed that I was going to give a brighter red a chance and put my money on this. I love the feel, the shape of the brush and the glass bottle. You don't need to over apply this for coverage (even on my pigmented lips I used one coat) and you don't need a lip liner. The thing is, it is VERY BRIGHT. You definitely need to have confidence to pull this color off and you don't need much makeup as this color can be a bit overpowering on the face. It glides on like satin and sets pretty quick, transfers a lot but you can't simply rub this off. I like it. I might pair it will a darker red lip liner to bring the brightness down a bit.

Video Reviews & Tutorials