Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

4.5

on 12/21/2017 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

OMG- I have tried to wear red lipstick many times but just never felt comfortable in the look for me. Well since I received the Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint in uncensored, I have been wearing red lipstick everyday--yes even during the day and I love it!! It truly is universally flattering. I have notice a little transferring but it maybe because I always use lip balm underneath, I'm going to try without lip balm and see if that prevents the small amount of transfer that I see now. Also it feels great on your lips, not tight or drying which is why I have not been able to wear most other matte liquid lipsticks I have tried. I'm in love and can't wait to see/ try other colors.

on 11/27/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't wear bright red lipsticks, stains or gloss. My coloring makes orange reds look off on me so I tend to go for blood reds and reddish purples. I vowed that I was going to give a brighter red a chance and put my money on this. I love the feel, the shape of the brush and the glass bottle. You don't need to over apply this for coverage (even on my pigmented lips I used one coat) and you don't need a lip liner. The thing is, it is VERY BRIGHT. You definitely need to have confidence to pull this color off and you don't need much makeup as this color can be a bit overpowering on the face. It glides on like satin and sets pretty quick, transfers a lot but you can't simply rub this off. I like it. I might pair it will a darker red lip liner to bring the brightness down a bit.

Video Reviews & Tutorials