Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Rihanna and I have had a bad relationship for many years (unbeknownst to her) because I get the feeling (based on various instances) that she’s not a nice person and I have zero tolerance for that.

I was willing to bury the hatchet when I learned that Fentyis cruelty free, and I bought this lipstick.

The packaging is beautiful. The lipstick itself does a good job providing a bold red color that is universally flattering.

But it’s dry yet messy, and disappears almost immediately from the inner rims (? I don’t know what to call that) of my lips leaving me looking psychotic.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Shade:Uncuffed

HG. And I rarely say that. This is my first Fenty purchase and first liquid lip. I have always been put off liquids because I do not want dry and matte (probably a misconception of mine though). But this was a complete impulse purchase when I visited a Fenty counter just for pure curiosity about the line. But the moment the SA put this on me I knew I had to buy it. Its runny but very pigmented. On my lips its a mauvey brown drying down slightly more brown (looks very 90s!) but not overly so. On my NC20 skin its not too dark either. Its very comfortable, in fact I can forget I am even wearing it. Its the first lip product which has lasted several hours though eating and drinking with only minimal fading in the centre after a few hours - this is unheard of for me. I get no bleeding and I get a good line with the applicator. This never feels dry on me and has not caused my lips to dry out after wearing this for a few days in a row.

I love this so much I hope they release more shades.

on 12/3/2017 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Picked this up as I love Fenty and I can’t seem to pass up a red lip stick. Sue me. Anyhoo - this is pricey but the packaging is gorgeous. The applicator isn’t the traditional doe foot shape, which makes getting a clean line a bit challenging. The formula itself is thin, which I expected given its a lip paint. There is no scent that I noticed. It applies smoothly and evenly and does not dry out my lips nor does it crack or crumble. It is NOT budge proof like Rihanna claims BUT it is very durable. I wore it to a birthday dinner and I only needed a small touch up after eating and drinking. Reapplying isn’t a disaster like other liquid lipsticks either. The shade itself is a true blue based red - a bit deeper than Stila’s Beso and Sephora’s matte lip creme in 01 Always Red. It is truly gorgeous and works on every skin tone. I would repurchase.

Video Reviews & Tutorials