Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

3.4

I have this in uncensored and from now on it will be my first choice in red lipstick.

It's in a lovely unusual bottle, like a tall nail polish, and the applicator is fantastic. It's like a typical fuzzy lip gloss applicator but with a sort of scooped foot which carries loads of the product. I have to dab it on the edge of the bottle because it's too much for me to use in one go. The consistency is very thin like water but the pigment is unbelievably vivid straight away. It dries fast, so any mistakes have to be removed as quickly as possible. It feels feather-light while it's on, and it stays put for as long as you want it to, but that doesn't mean it won't smudge or transfer. I mostly get smudges when I'm eating, but maybe that's just me. Never had it on my teeth though.

The shade is amazing. I haven't seen it on a single person who doesn't suit it. I'm really looking forward to the new shades.

on 5/26/2018 11:36:00 AM

I LOVE this colour. It applies nicely but is very liquidy to apply, so I'm very careful not to apply too much at once. It does transfer easily, but lasts really long on my lips as well, so no complaints! Doesn't dry out my lips too much either, and I'd definitely repurchase. You can see how it looks on my skin here:

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Rihanna and I have had a bad relationship for many years (unbeknownst to her) because I get the feeling (based on various instances) that she’s not a nice person and I have zero tolerance for that.

I was willing to bury the hatchet when I learned that Fentyis cruelty free, and I bought this lipstick.

The packaging is beautiful. The lipstick itself does a good job providing a bold red color that is universally flattering.

But it’s dry yet messy, and disappears almost immediately from the inner rims (? I don’t know what to call that) of my lips leaving me looking psychotic.

on 1/8/2018 10:05:00 AM

Gorgeous red shade, long-wearing and comfortable. Formula is a bit runny so be careful during application. Beautiful packaging.

on 12/28/2017 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a nice universal red lip color that would suit most everyone! My first impression so far, I expected more from this product since Rihanna herself said that it would be no worries to eat with this lip paint because it won't smudge or erased from the lips. But this product smudges and transfers EVERYWHERE! My hands, mug, even smudged my chin when I'm eating a burger. The color still stays on the lips, but I just dislike getting my things stained with this lip color. However, this product feels soft and not drying on the lips unlike other matte lip products. Will try using this over lips without my daily lip balm and see if the transfer/smudging improves.

on 12/24/2017 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Completely torn by this lipstick... Gorgeous colour, lovely packaging, easy to reapply. But I hate the applicator with a passion. I just can’t apply this without the use of cotton buds & buckets of concealer. It also transfers on absolutely everything! Don’t accidentally touch your lips cause it will end up everywhere. This also means that it bleeds into fine lines, which is a disaster when wearing such a prominent colour. Such a shame as it is totally gorgeous and I’ve received many compliments while wearing it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately I had high hopes. I did my research online about this lipstick and rihannas claims of it being budge proof and makeout proof. Needless to say, when I finally got it, I was disappointed. It feels a ton like the nars powermatte liquid lip pigment, basically that repackaged. It's not completely transfer proof and it gets everywhere when I eat and it's not makeout proof either. Unfortunately you won't get a moisturizing liquid lippie that dries down all the way.. thems the breaks :( but I do love the color. I'll stick with the nars power matte.

EDIT: So I decided to give it a fair chance, so I am wearing it without the intention of eating oily food like I have done after previously reviewed. It takes a while to really dry down and I love the color. It goes on as a bright red but then as it dries down it becomes more of a neutral classic red that won't wash me out.