Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color
by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

2.5

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is beautiful as is the applicator but the consistency is horrible. I also was disappointed in the color, it's more Russian Red than Ruby Woo, not quite as vibrant as I thought it would be. It is messy and gets everywhere. Taking it off was even more work. Overhyped and not worth buying at all

on 11/25/2017 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I had been waiting for this universal red lipstick praised by so many in early reviews by Fenty. I orded it online at 12am from Sephora, then ran to Sephora at Jcpenney at 2pm to try it out.

I loved the soft feel of the lip paint, wonderful staying power, and high pigment. You don't need to apply much of this product to get the "bam" affect.

Needless to say for my dark deep complexion this color came off as a bright burnt Orange compared to a vibrant red which I was expecting. I will admit it has awesome stay power. I had to use 4 makeup remover cloths to get it off my lips. Yet unfortunately because of that stronge Orange tone I will have to return this immediately.

I love mostly all the other products I use of the Fenty line. The blotting powder is that life! Unfortunately though having my lips blazing a matte bright orange is not the business for my dark complexion.

Video Reviews & Tutorials