Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

on 11/27/2017 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I don't wear bright red lipsticks, stains or gloss. My coloring makes orange reds look off on me so I tend to go for blood reds and reddish purples. I vowed that I was going to give a brighter red a chance and put my money on this. I love the feel, the shape of the brush and the glass bottle. You don't need to over apply this for coverage (even on my pigmented lips I used one coat) and you don't need a lip liner. The thing is, it is VERY BRIGHT. You definitely need to have confidence to pull this color off and you don't need much makeup as this color can be a bit overpowering on the face. It glides on like satin and sets pretty quick, transfers a lot but you can't simply rub this off. I like it. I might pair it will a darker red lip liner to bring the brightness down a bit.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Unfortunately I had high hopes. I did my research online about this lipstick and rihannas claims of it being budge proof and makeout proof. Needless to say, when I finally got it, I was disappointed. It feels a ton like the nars powermatte liquid lip pigment, basically that repackaged. It's not completely transfer proof and it gets everywhere when I eat and it's not makeout proof either. Unfortunately you won't get a moisturizing liquid lippie that dries down all the way.. thems the breaks :( but I do love the color. I'll stick with the nars power matte.

EDIT: So I decided to give it a fair chance, so I am wearing it without the intention of eating oily food like I have done after previously reviewed. It takes a while to really dry down and I love the color. It goes on as a bright red but then as it dries down it becomes more of a neutral classic red that won't wash me out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials