Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

Stunna Lip Paint Longwear Fluid Lip Color

4.5

on 10/1/2018 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is such a beautiful red, and I normally don’t like or wear reds. The packaging is unique and beautiful and lux, and I like the unusually shaped doe foot, but I feel that I have to be extra careful especially because this is so pigmented. It does dry down matter and darker than it initially looks which I like, but it smears and feathers quite easily. I also wouldn’t smile immediately upon application or it would get all over the teeth. I honestly bought this because of the hype, but I don’t think I regret it. Unlike other mattes, this doesn’t crack on me or get dry and I don’t have to scrub it off the lips. This is so pigmented that I don’t think you could completely use this up unless you wear red everyday and reapply.

I also tried uncuffed, and while the formula is great, I didn’t like the color on me. It looks like a purply pink and I was expecting something more neutral-warm

on 2/23/2019 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

NW15 review of uncuffed and unbuttoned. I passed on the “universal red” due fellow friendly Sephora shoppers’ advice: a suspected reformulation since adding new colors seems to be superior to the red? Idk if true but I have many other reds. I settled on the peach (unbutton) and mauve (uncuff). When I tried on unbutton (lightest), I had on almost a black-maroon lipstick and put it right over top. It is super thin (I shake it). In one thin coat, it covered the blood-black-red with 100% opacity. Stunnas always darken on me as they dry down FYI, which takes a about a minute. Unbutton: my cool pink nw15 skin doesn’t look right with it dried - it’s like a very unflattering mid-brown on me. Tooth yellowing totally. I didn’t return as it makes an okay base for MAC goldfinch lipglass, but wouldn’t repurchase. The mauve(uncuff) tho. Be still my heart. 4eva repurchase. To explain how I feel about uncuffed: I own every color shade format etc in the hundreds and wore only this daily for MONTHS. I’ve never ever done that. I apply in am once, then maybe gloss top off throughout day. It doesn’t go in my purse cuz 1 daily application is all I need, it’s bulky, and gets staining product all over it with heavy use. I have smoked since 14 & I’m 40 (so vertical lip lines/feathering worry me) and I slightly overline and perfect lips with this unique applicator (no lipliner), making my Cupid’s bow so extra. Uncuffed is *made* for the pale, cool-toned pinkish skinned person with pigmented lips (MLBB and Bigger). This formula is truly unique. It’s like opaque water. It’s SO unlike those maybelline dry matte ink things that you can rub butter over and won’t move; this may move (esp when glossed) so be careful. But it doesn’t feather at all! Don’t kiss someone unless they want to be a fellow stunna. Less drying than any like it but nothing dries my lips cuz I really take care of them. Competitors’ (stila etc) versions of long wear liquid lips just look bad after a (short) while and crack or sumthin weird. STUNNA no. Try-on in store is essential since the site pictures aren’t accurate at all IMO (unbutton is not that nude/light - it’s a stunning contrast on darkest skinned model in pic but it is not that pale of a peach it’s warm brown). I see they added more colors! YAY! Hot pink one I’m a comin’.